An idea of mine

Started by Eclipsed Northern Star, November 16, 2009, 01:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eclipsed Northern Star

Shadows flitter between two worlds one that we live in and know and the other is one that we only seem to glimps when we sleep or fall into an uncontious state. The Nexus is what many people call this place it is where many shadows remain when waiting for night to end where their solid counterpart lives.

Within the Nexus locked away since the begining of time it seemed a evil sits  waiting. This evil has a plan and tries to lure young shadows to release it. This evil if released could draw the counterparts of the shadows into the nexus body and all and leave them to wander the darkness of the nexus which connects to other realms that once the physical body arrives becomes as real as the world they came from where everything can harm them and possibly in the end killl them.

A small group of Teens were gifted with a certain power, ranging from fire manipulation to the actual manipulation of shadows. This shadow manipulator is taken half way into the Nexus and is tricked into letting lose the evil that has been locked away. Now the special group are the only ones Drawn into the Nexus to battle side by side for the safety and lives of the rest of the world. These teens only one or two know one another but in the whole group they are strangers, with an endless number of combinations and powers to earn in the 7 main groups who knows what will come to be and if these selected warriors will win or if all will fall into darkness.

I'll add more information in a little bit. Just wanted to get it out there to see if anyone like the idea enough to help me get it off the ground ^_^

The Groups are:
Fire
Water
Earth
Air
light
Shadow(darkness)
Spirit

joker123

Count me in, i would likely be shadow, light, or spirit

Eclipsed Northern Star

YAY ill have to start thinking of a profile layout when we get more peoples interest.....

GreenHavok

I am interested as well, sort of a more "adult" captain planet/power rangers. I would probably be earth or air.

gwyn

I definitely might be interested... I'm leaning towards a fragile Water female.
in the shadow of the moon, she danced in the starlight, whispering a haunting tune to the night. . .

My ons and offs...come play with me... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23079.msg902313#msg902313

GreenHavok

Just for clarification, does each teen specialize in an element? or can they use multiples?

Eclipsed Northern Star

there are pair ups like fire and light or air and spirit, earth and water, dark could pair with just about any of them but in the begining i was thinking they would each only have one and as it goes on they may earn a secondary element

zemo8801

this sounds like a sweet idea and maybe i will like to be in on this.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Treena

eclipse you sneaky little girl you know my weakness. i am in for water/dark.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Eclipsed Northern Star

joker123

so, we have six people who have shown interest, is that enough to start?

gwyn

if we are paring up, I'd go for water/light <3
in the shadow of the moon, she danced in the starlight, whispering a haunting tune to the night. . .

My ons and offs...come play with me... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23079.msg902313#msg902313

GreenHavok

I'm really stoked to start this, please, if possible, send me a pm when this starts.

Eclipsed Northern Star

Alright we got the intrest but where do you guys think it should be put?

GreenHavok

I'm not really sure what the tone of the game is but labeling it as MUL is always a safe bet, but as far as i'm concerned, this could probably fit into light big groups, but i'm not sure what direction you are taking it either.

Treena

gwyn from what she posted earler light goes with air and earth with water and dark with anything.

Treena'sWiki

Jecht

Still have room? I'd love to join if I can.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

gwyn

oh ok, well whatever... I'll just start out as water anyhow.

MzNurse

I'd actually be interested in joining as Fire, if that was still possible.
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Eclipsed Northern Star

alright everyone im going to take it a bit slow as treena's eye just had surgery last friday and want to start with all the players right off the bat so im still sorting out what i want in the Profile but will try to get that up soon and i hope you all will be patient with me as this is my first thread im hosting ^_^;; but I will be getting things up and running as i can ^_^

DoctorWhy

Hey, if there's still room, I'd like to sign up too! I love the air element, but I dunno about a second just yet. =P
"Wisdom is the conqueror of fortune."

Treena

ok seeing as more people are interested. yes there is still room and i will be co-hosting with eclipse. hope that every one enjoys it once we get it started.

Treena'sWiki

Eclipsed Northern Star

ok yes i am alive just internet issues at home *grumbles* so tweeking a post from earlier the way the elements work is as long as they complement each other they can be paired so pairings are pretty limitless just don't try to do shadows with light because they would null each other, if this goes on for a good amount of time they might get to the point where they can pick which realm they wish to remain in be it the nexus or the real world. If they remain in the nexus we will figure out where to go from there if people want to continue the rp at that time.....And yes Treena is my Co-host in this adventure but i hope we don't have to be GMs/Admins to much and we can just let the story flow with the people in it....the character sheet should be up soon im working on it sorry school has been Crazy and the holidays are no help along with sleeping most of the day away because your sleep schedual is all screwy.....well enough of my ramblings so yeah don't loose intrest im working on it I promiss ^_^

Zelric Miras

If it is still open, i'd like to take part as an air/water user.

Treena

yes we are the cap will be 10 people it will be first come first serve when profile thread are up.

Treena'sWiki