M seeking F--Romantic story ideas

Started by Tolson, November 04, 2011, 09:46:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tolson

New to Elliquiy. Still developing Ons and Offs. For the moment, two scenes I would love to devlop if there is a female writing partner to do so. Let me know.

Morning Run Takes Unexpected Turn (Romantic encounter between neighbors)---TAKEN

The thunderstorm catches me totally unaware. I was out for a morning run when it began to pour down. I raced along the trail to reach home as quickly as possible. I was already drenched as I reached the door. "Oh great!" I cry out in aggravation as I turn the knob and realize it had locked behind me. No keys, no phone. I shake my head in disgust.

I look around and see the kitchen light on in your window. Again, I sprint, rushing toward your front door. The sound of thunder rumbles as the rain falls even harder. Dripping wet I ring your doorbell.

Comforting Embrace (An unexpected romantic encounter between a grieving friend and the grieving widow)--Taken

I hesitate calling you. It had been two days since Eric's funeral. He was your husband and my best friend. I feel ashamed that I had yet to speak with you since his unexpected death. Was it guilt? Was it grief? I didn't know. I should have been the one driving the car. The thought contines to haunt me. Yet, at the same time, I am mentally lost. Eric was the one who always helped me sort these things out. Childhood friends, we could not be more opposite. He was the out-going, atheletic one, the life of the party. I was the booksmart overachiever, but my social skills lacked something to be desired. With Eric, I was one of the group. Now, with his death, I realize how much I was on the outside looking in.

And then there is you. You and Eric were made for each other. I was happy for him when you married, genuinely happy. He loved you deeply and here I am failing you. I am letting him down. I should have spoken to you. I  should have been there for you. My mind and heart feels enveloped in sadness. I will do it. I dial your number. I listen as it rings.

Hope this generates some interest. Pleased to be a part of the Elliquiy community.

Tol
Excited by the possibilities

HellofALife

I'd be very interested in the first one :)

jena8806

I would be interested in the first one, as well

Viper

I wouldnt mind doing the second one with you. the first one is cool but id play the second role better.