A charm leading to love (for first female or person with female character)

Started by Tashkin390, September 25, 2011, 11:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tashkin390

Hello there, anyone who is wanting to join! This is another attempt at a solo RP that I am going to try hard at conducting here. Just lemme know if you wanna join, but first let's talk about the concept!

The concept of this RP is going to be that there is a young man in high school, simply trying to get by. He wants a girlfriend, desperately, so desperately in fact that he would turn to charms. A young woman in a library has helped him, or so he might think, though he is not so sure that the charm will work. The charm is multiple-step. When he conducts the charm correctly, he will first find himself locked away in a girl's locker room, with the girl of his choosing. Then it will quickly end up, of course, in lovemaking with the girl. After that, both will stroll out, nude (nobodies going to see them), and head to her house where she happens to live alone at this point. He will have multiple chances to make his choice with any girl and it lasts for up to three days. Curious, he attempts it and finds, of course, that the charm works rather beautifully. Of course, this means that his dream finally comes true...at the cost of his schooling but he hardly cares once he's with the girl.

To provide for the fact that all characters are above 18, let's assume that for this. Both are seniors, actually about to graduate or have just graduated before they meet at the girl's locker room and end up going at it. This is a sex driven RP, of course, with some story to keep things flowing, just nothing drama filled, please? Post here or PM me if you're interested.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108690.0 These are just my basic ons and offs, for people who are interested. :P