Desperate for Digimon

Started by bluemoon, December 15, 2012, 06:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluemoon

Okay, I just want a Digimon RP. No need for some story revolving around sex, just want to RP Digimon. I want one to three partners, no more (at least at first). That way it's kept small enough to stay lively. A I said, the main focal point would be story, NOT sex. This is not to say that sex couldn't occur. However, the digivice to be used would have to be from the first three seasons, or one of our own creation. (I dislike season 4 and haven't seen anything beyond that.) I'm willing to negotiate, and discuss any plot elements or whatever with anyone interested. Obviously, this will be a Digimon Adventure type thing, starting with "kids" getting their Digimon, and so on.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Rex Pacis

Well you could color me interested....though I don't think Crayola has a mix for that yet.
"We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils."

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

PoisonousKitty

I'd be interested, just would have to see where we would wanna go and how indepth were looking :D

bluemoon

Yay, interest!

Poisonous: What kind of details are you looking for?

Everyone: If this is going to work, it has to be a group effort. I'd need help developing mini plots and the like, and we need to decide on which digivice to use. How about a vote?

1. Digivice -The classic Digivice, bestowed upon the digidestined. It acts as a communicator and tracker for other nearby Digidestined. It uses the power of the crests to assist in Digivolution.

2. D-3 -From season 2, this Digivice was given to the second generation of Digidestined. It can be used similarly to the original Digivice, but it also has the power to unlock the potential of "Digimentals" (or "Digiarmor") to digivolve. With a D-Terminal (communication device) the D-3 can use more than one Digimental, though not simultaneously. It also introduces the ability to DNA Digivolve two digimon to form a higher level.

3. D-Arc -From season 3, this digivice was given by DigiGnomes to those who wished hard enough. The D-Arc features a card reader, able to boost the power of Digimon with cards from the real-world game. Calumon, the light of Digivolution reacts when a "Blue Card" is swiped, allowing the Digimon to enter Ultimate level. This device also introduces Bio-Merging, where Tamer and Digimon combine to form the Mega form. I addition to acting as a communicator and tracker, the D-Arc can also identify and give detailed readings on Digimon that it's aimed at.

4. A Digivice of our own creation, possibly some fusion of the above or something new altogether.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

apygoos

pendarious

personally I'd go with either the D-3 or the D-Arc *shrugs*
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

apygoos

Wolfie

I'll play. I'd enjoy a digimon roleplay. Longtime fan of the series.

PoisonousKitty

I like the d-arcs idea and as for other details I mean like more into the plot :D

Wolfie

bluemoon

It seems that the D-3 and D-Arc are favored. We could always combine these two into a device of our own making. Maybe keep the biomerging and card boosting features of the D-Arc, but also keeping the ability to Armor Digivolve of the D-3?

Poison: There currently isn't any plot, and there wont be any deep plots beyond mini-plots established immediately. It's very wearing to think up meta plots only to have games fall through half way through the first mini plot, after all. But asI said before, it would run the course of a "Digimon Adventures" like adventure, of being thrown into the digital world and having to fight through various encounters to find your way home, etc.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

pendarious

combining the D-3 and D-Arc could be awesome actually

apygoos

bluemoon

Hahaha random thought, "3D-Arc" (like the 3DS lmao)
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

PoisonousKitty

alright that works lol i love freeform just having slight structure helps keep the game together just needed to know that that would be the case now that I know there will I am more than willing to join in :D I love digimon stuff anyways :)

bluemoon

Yes it will be freeform, just don't think you can digivolve to mega right away just because I say that XD
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

apygoos

so are we going to be RPing digidestined..digimon, both orr?

bluemoon

Most would be rping as the digidestined and their partner, those who want to act as npc's/villians need only ask.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Wolfie

apygoos

so..how about we get an OOC/character sheets goin and leave this thread as an interest check/recruitment?

bluemoon

Firstly, where should we post this?

Light, NC, Extreme?/Human,exotic? Once I have that info I'll make the thread.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

apygoos

id say NC exotic personally.  That way should any of that kind of RP develop, it will be in the right place by default. If it dosent happen, then well it dosent happen. My rule of thumb is NC applies to character, not players

bluemoon

Fair enough. OOC is posted...
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=160530.0

Please take a look there, and let this interest thread rest in peace!
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

MaiMizzu

I've only really seen Digimon Tamers, and Rika and Renamon were my definate faves. If I could get into this, I would like to. I wouldn't mind playing a female Digimon, maybe. Or I could play a tamer. I'll do either.
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.