For The Crown (A Game of Conquest)[Prince, Nobles and Warriors needed]

Started by LimitlessNikkie, August 01, 2012, 06:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimitlessNikkie

sesshomaruartist

LimitlessNikkie

Ive never scene it a couple people say this is similar. Is it?

sesshomaruartist

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on August 08, 2012, 07:23:05 PM
Ive never scene it a couple people say this is similar. Is it?

It holds a Medieval theme based on a  book, both the book and tv series is awesome I guess its a bit similar

Love And Submission

I just noticed that in Orinathi's profile that she refers to the Heir as Omar , Should I change my character sheet to reflect this?

I'd be willing to take Omar as his name though I could also use it as a Middle Name as well. Just wondering which you would prefer.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Lumasan

Gone for a night, miss three pages of conversation. I have to state btw, too many hot men. It's tempting to add the flavor of "lover to all" for Amelia... >.> Lololololololol Sooooo tempting.
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

LimitlessNikkie

Omar was a character played by someone who decided to leave the game. You can have whatever name you would like.

We are a chatty bunch :P

Lumasan

Also I was wondering if any of the nobles or other characters in the Theiri kingdom would be interested in relationships (like friendships or acquaintances) with the Queen. She's a rather friendly woman who likes to know her people, so it is a possibility.
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

sesshomaruartist

What about Eunuchs lol you know guys whom have their dicks cut and basically is a masseuse, wait thats more arabic I think >_<

Kuje

Quote from: Lumasan on August 08, 2012, 08:20:03 PM
Also I was wondering if any of the nobles or other characters in the Theiri kingdom would be interested in relationships (like friendships or acquaintances) with the Queen. She's a rather friendly woman who likes to know her people, so it is a possibility.

I've been pondering a few ideas in the back of my mind about how Emma would interact with the Queen and royal family. One idea I had was that she might have been in classes/tutored with the royal children, other noble offspring, and her older siblings until they were old enough that they no longer needed to be tutored. Secondly, since she's a spy, she would most likely report her learnings to the Queen, or someone that has the Queen's ear.

For that matter, Emma and Erin could know each other since they're both spies.... And they seem to have a lot in common with what they like to do and the skills they both have.

LimitlessNikkie

Erin's talents are unknown. As far as anyone knows she is a jester who's more the a bit vacant minded, annoying and young to boot. That being said Erin would know anyone who's a part of or has visited the Theiri court.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Lumasan on August 08, 2012, 08:20:03 PM

Kale is the Queen's son.  I would like their relationship to be distant at best.  He's respectful, but not quite loving.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

DarkRose15

Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: DarkRose15 on August 08, 2012, 03:12:12 PM
I wouldn't mind discussing a garden scene ;) hehe. Do you think our charries will get along?

I'm pretty sure that they will.  They can go ride through the garden, and maybe have a small lunch under a tree.  I don't envision Kale as being particularly antagonistic.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

DarkRose15

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 08, 2012, 09:13:15 PM
I'm pretty sure that they will.  They can go ride through the garden, and maybe have a small lunch under a tree.  I don't envision Kale as being particularly antagonistic.
Orianthi is a bit of a flirt *grins*

Love And Submission

History:
The Basics
Name: Reynard Maxisus
Sex: Male
Orientation:Pansexual
Role: Heir of Aserit
Player: DTW

The Look
Height: 5'9
Weight: 140 lbs
Hair: Jet Black Hair
Eyes: Black eyes
Skin: Pale ivory skin
Anything else: Much like his sister Orianthi , He only ever dresses in the finest clothing available which are always spectacularly clean and bright.

The story
Dislikes: Commoners , Peasants , Insubordination and weakness.
Personality: Unlike most of the Aserit , Reynard far more prefers the psychological aspect of war then the physical.
Though he does find the feeling of crushing those weaker then him under his feet and burning there villages to their ground undeniably titillating. Their is inherently dark edge to the future King , Anyone who has spent any amount of time with him has realized that he is lustful violent man who seeks to destroy all those who oppose his goals. If he wants something , he wants it and he doesn't care who dies in the process of him getting it.

Habits: Throwing lavish parties , indulging in multiple lovers and plotting.

Skills:
Remorseless: Reynard believes that he and his family's throne are infallible. That anyone who anyones who dies at their hands must of had to in order for the greater good of world. That they are the only ones capable of common decency and generosity.

Propaganda: Since Reynard believes his family is unimpeachable , He's a master at spreading propaganda. He openly describes outsiders as vile evil creatures who are barley human in their actions and that to side with them is to be the worst person imaginable

History:

Reynard Maxisus was a royal born child, the son of Valius and Essaline Maxisus. Unlike most of his siblings , Reynard did not enjoy training as a youth instead choosing to spend most of his time reading and studying then practicing his combat skill. However while this may have put him at a disadvantage in hand to hand combat , it made him a talented strategist. Reynard is well read and quite knowledgeable in combat. It was not his mild disdain for the psychical aobe that set him apart from his siblings though it was also the way he carried himself. Even as a teen , Reynard carried himself with an air of sophistication and authority. His words had a surprisingly imperious nature to them and he carefully took note of the politics of The Aserit kingdom. While growing close to his mother , father and sisters , Reynard has seemingly distanced himself from his younger brother. Perhaps due to the possibility of a challenge to his rightful place as the future king of Aserit. While preparing to be king , Reynard has publicly taken a heavy stance against the Theiri which has garnered considerable support among the more extreme members of the Aserit Kingdom.  He is particularly opposed to the idea of allowing an Aserit female to marry a Theiri though there have been rumors that groups he has aligned himself with have been kidnapping Theiri women for their own nefarious reasons.

Of course these are just rumors as are the allegations that his fine clothing and lavish get togethers are not funded by the Aserit but by fortunes hijacked from Theiri travelers.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: DarkRose15 on August 08, 2012, 09:15:40 PM
Orianthi is a bit of a flirt *grins*

And charming.  I would loathe it if Kale was charmed by Orianthi's arts!  And they would be so compromised, too.  What, with riding the same horse and all.  ;)
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

LimitlessNikkie

DTW I love your character! I'll add it to the Character list.

DarkRose15

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 08, 2012, 09:19:49 PM
And charming.  I would loathe it if Kale was charmed by Orianthi's arts!  And they would be so compromised, too.  What, with riding the same horse and all.  ;)
Indeed....the garden visit could rapidly come a bit more intimate if things got carried away *grins and winks*

sesshomaruartist

Haha nice DTW, I like the thought of some one like that as the heir to the Aserit throne, perhaps tensions with the King? They seem quite different, philosophically I think.

Veluux

Wow, a lot has transpired since I last read this thread a couple of hours ago. You all have been busy! As for the bastard son concept, that's a major attribute of my character already - who is a bit of an inbetween antagonist since he isn't part of Aserit or Theiri. I'll be playing the Nydewian Emissary/Ambassor to help guide the plot a long and provoke confrontations between the two kingdoms. Since Nydewia is no where near in power to Aserit or Theiri, it only makes sense that my character have them tear each other down so that his own can rise up... except being a bastard son of the king and denied princehood, he's secretly trying to bring down his fathers kingdom as well. >.< Haha.

We've got a nice group assembling here and there just HAS to be some type of third-party antagonist to ruffle some feathers. That being said I think I need to pay close attention to the relationship thread. Look forward to engaging you all in the near future!

*sneaks a wink at bubby hiding in the corner*

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

kckolbe

I am not opposed to Laverius having met some Theiri players during his time out in the field.  At one point, he lived for three years just outside Theiri, leaving him open to spies, ambassadors, really anyone that wants to have met him if anyone wants to coordinate that.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Veluux

I'm pretty open to coordinating with anyone who is interested also. I think my position will be a good one to link the two houses together in some ways. So having a few personal relationships with parties on both sides should help orchestrate that. It will make it much easier to thicken the plot and maintain a healthy tension between both sides. PM me any ideas you might have. Nydewians are desert nomads - so my character has been everywhere, leaving many doors wide open.

If no one has anything specific in mind, I'll probably sift through character profiles this weekend and link my character to most all the major characters through some event in their past or bio. If I can't find a place to latch on to, then I'll send PMs out with ideas, so watch for those over the next few days.

The most important links I think will be with at least either a King or Queen on each side - since my character is an ambassador. It will probably be with the Aserit King, since his wife seems to hate any negotiating.

*eyes bubby*

bubby

Veluux

*instinctively pounces on bubby in response to her growl* I RAWR U MOR!