"Battleground Domination" - PUBG non/con - looking for M character(s)

Started by Alias, June 30, 2017, 09:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alias

OK! First things first, feel free to chat about this if you're interested in the thread. I'd like to see if I can seduce two players in, hehe. Also, you're invited to pm me for sure.

This is sort of exactly what it sounds like. If you don't know what the hell that title means. I'll do some brief education, 'Player Unknown's Battlegrounds' is a video game on the PC that came out a few months ago in Alpha/Beta testing. It already has 4 million players, and it's the most fun I've ever had playing a video game. The game is basic as fuck, 100 people land on an island unarmed and then find weapons to kill each other with as the battleground gets smaller and smaller because of an electric forcefield that melts people who stand in it. The result, heartpounding action, and loads of fun.

So! My concept is simple: The first part is to add some fiction to the game that pretty much lacks all story. It's a non-volunteer program to lower prison populations. The prisoners usually come from America or Europe, but other countries have signed up for the program as well. So, we're probably in some dystopia about 10 years from now. The winner is given limited freedom, and one million dollars to restart their lives. That's all, any other story work would only relate to the two main characters. Also, an adjustment, the 'playzone' will shrink about 15 times slower, so the game takes about a week of IC time, and not 30 minutes like it does in the video game. (I'm willing to change these details if someone has a better idea, or doesn't like their character being a former criminal.)

Onto the good stuff. On the first day, two of the combatants on the island find eachother. And what starts as a fight quickly turns sexual. My character thought she was bad ass enough to win this game, but she comes across a man that physically dominates her. Instead of killing her and making his way closer to victory, he forces her into sex, takes all of her weapons and forces her to work with him and protect him while he goes on to try and win the game.

There are a few ways this could go. He might just keep her around for sexual release. He might force her to act as a spotter for him. She also might go stockholm and actually fall for him. Also, the two of them might both be attracted to each other. They could have even watched each other's backs for no good reason in a house, killing a few people together and taking over a town. Also, the first moment they find each other has plenty of potential. He could shoot her in the leg with a crossbow and then drag her into a cabin, or even right there in the middle of a wheat field. The two could run into each other in a house and get intoa  wrestling match. Maybe she tries to kill him with a machete only to fail against him. She could be fully equipped and outmanuevered, or she could be unlucky, almost defenseless when he finds her. There are a lot of options, and I would even consider doing this as a small group of 3 or 4 people. In that case, the options open up even wider. She could be the 4th on a squad, and just naturally take on a submissive sexual role in the long form version of the game I'm imagining. She could also be all alone and find two men working together who dominate her together.

Right! I'll provide some info and some pictures, but yeah. That's pretty much it, sort of a one-shot, simple idea, but I think there is a LOT of potential on that Island.

Map and other info

Link here to map, 5000x5000 pixels More info if I can think of what else is required. So far, that map gives us about 200 different locations to work with,
so thats good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Tnp-3W3z4
Inspiration pictures of Pubg type women

Click to Enlarge

Neo In Matrix

Posting in this thread after Alias' Permission.

I am very much interested in this Game. However, Alias and me want to play the same role in this. The role of the submissive/enslaved girl who is captured, dominated, enslaved, used and abused by the dominant guy. The kinks I am looking for in this are, Non-Con, Stockholm Syndrome, Enslavement, Bondage, BDSM, Helplessness, Control, Huge cumshots etc. I'd not want the guy to kill her. Instead, in the end, he claims her as his property. By the time it ends, she craves humiliation and being his plaything. And so she accepts being his property. And its allowed by the authorities that the winner can take away something from the arena. And he takes her.

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)