The Hospital of Creepy Experimentation! (EX, F for anyone)

Started by Beorning, June 28, 2017, 11:55:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Hello!

So, after seeing the recent Doctor Who episode, World Enough And Time, I got this story seed for an RP...

Basically, I'd want to play as a woman trapped in a creepy hospital where... strange stuff happens. The "strange stuff" would involve (aside other possibilities) bizarre experiments being conducted on the patients. Experiments that would leave them transformed, physically and mentally changed. In unpleasant ways, to be exact - I'm thinking about them being turned into cyborgs, mindless slaves etc.

What would the reason for the experiments be? Well - maybe it'd be just a group of mad scientists doing experiments for science. Maybe they want to create slaves or minion to help them conquer the world... Or, maybe, it'd all take take place in a dystopian setting, where the government would want to turn the opposition members into an obedient slave caste for the state to use.

In any case, the story would involve medical horror, awful transformations and humanity loss. With my female character experiencing these things, too...

Here's a possible inspiration - the ending to the aforementioned Doctor Who episode (note: if you follow the show and haven't seen the episode yet, don't watch this! It'd spoil you one of the best cliffhangers in the whole series!):

Seriously, mega huge spoilers of the latest Doctor Who episode inside!

So, anyone up for a story like that? I'd be looking for someone to play other characters against my female patient / prisoner - or, maybe, take on a general narrator role.

If you're interested, just PM me! :)