BOP; <Ooc and Announcements Thread>

Started by KillxLucky, January 29, 2019, 03:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetPotatoPie

Quote from: KillxLucky on December 22, 2020, 07:22:41 PM
*sits on Kenchi*
Such a meanie.
But glad to see you and Sweets are around. Thanks for the responses you two. <3

Question, how are we feeling about the roleplay going forward? Do we want to continue? I, personally, would like to but I would like to get a feel of how everyone else is feeling.

I wouldn't mind the roleplay continuing! Especially right now at least I have two weeks of nothing going on lol. Nothing but depression and sadness of holidays xD

And of course~ I've generally always been lurking, I got so excited when I saw activity in my email lol. We're also in a Discord roleplay if you wanna join, it's pretty slow right now with the holidays.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Lucky- *is sat on*
Blegh. >A<

@All- I suppose I can be convinced. But beware,  my price is very steep. e.e
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy
3. Walk Humbly with thy God
-Micah 6:8

KillxLucky

Well, I am down for the three of us carrying this on a bit further. (:
.. Unless Kenchi's steep price is too much for either of us to pay, Sweets. >_>

Also I feels on the holiday depression and sadness, lmfao. I recently relocated to Washington state and I am finding myself missing my mother and father more than normal. lol

Looking for something different? Give the Beneath Our Paws Roleplay a try~!
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Lucky- Easy! My steep price is to GET OFF OF ME! D8
What do I look like!? A cozy gamer chair!? 383

And no depression allowed. >8c

Edit:
Did you still want to continue Zuya and Lavi's combo in the Forest IC?

@Sweet- Assuming Final is MIA, did you want me to skip ahead with Mute for Bhalt to talk to?
I could have Machamoti skip ahead in the Forest too.
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

It was gonna happen with me whether it was covid or not, I always get a little sad/jealous of people who have their family like right there to visit. I've never really had that, and usually I'm okay with it. I made the choice to put the distance because my family is a little toxic and I'm mentally healthier out here, but I still get down when I remember the time we pretended like we weren't a dysfunctional family lol

Do we want to do a slight timeskip for everyone? Like an hour or so in the day?

like, a light timeskip to Bhaltair and Mute talking, to Machamoti and Relic either taking down the prey or having just finished the hunt?

Loremaster Kenchi

Quote from: SweetPotatoPie on December 24, 2020, 10:07:28 PMa light timeskip to Bhaltair and Mute talking, to Machamoti and Relic either taking down the prey or having just finished the hunt?

I second this motion. 83
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

Idk, Kenchi, that's a steep price to pay. I'm comfy here. x3
But yeah, let's continue with Lavi and Zuya. *nods* I'll get a post up asap, most likely after I get Nuka up for Sweets.

I'm okay with a small timeskip, an hour or so into the night.
I won't post an actual "timeskip" post since it's not hours later & might be a bit easier for people to join in if we don't go too far.
Glad to have you both still here with me. <3 Thank you. I hope your Christmases were good.
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

Quote from: KillxLucky on December 27, 2020, 06:45:22 PM
Idk, Kenchi, that's a steep price to pay. I'm comfy here. x3
But yeah, let's continue with Lavi and Zuya. *nods* I'll get a post up asap, most likely after I get Nuka up for Sweets.

I'm okay with a small timeskip, an hour or so into the night.

@Lucky- I no comfy. 3X
However, my Christmas was just fine, I suppose. I was just in my room either napping or playing video games. I was all on my lonesome this year. :P

@Lucky and Sweet- An hour sounds great. I shall allow Zuya, Bhalt, and Relic to take the leads first; if you two would be so kind. 83
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

Sure, I'll try to have Zuya up tonight.. if not tomorrow.

Sidenote; I completely goofed and included in my previous timeskip post that there was no moon in the rp tonight. I had completely forgotten that Nuka had already told Zuya that there would be a full moon. I tried to make up with it in Nuka's last post, but that also leaves it open for us to sort of stall a bit in case others come around and would like to be a part of it. I have a few different ways it could go;

• No moon on Elders Moon = Really bad omen for the pack and losing some members during their travels to a new land. (this frees up spaces and unused profiles)
  • No moon/ No Elders Moon = Nuka/Zuya/The pack decides its probably bad to continue and waiting for another night with a full moon would be best (this allows time for other people to join/come back and join in)
  • Moon suddenly appears over the horizon, sometime during the night = more people have come back and we can continue as planned

Sort of just depends on how you both are feeling on the matter and also how long we are willing to wait.
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Lucky- Aw goodness, there is no hurry. Whenever you get around to it. >.<
And since I am in no hurry, I'm willing to wait. However, my working guess is it may just be us three for some time.
Perhaps you may send a PM to everyone who has been MIA for awhile to see if they get back to you in a week?

In-rp, I could propose that Zuya decides to take a forward scouting party of all wolves with active roleplayers. All the inactive wolves could be left behind as an anchor of sorts as if awaiting good news from the scouting pack detachment. And, if no one else returns to rp their wolf, a "tragedy" could occur that leaves the left behind wolves for dead and the land dangerous to re-inhabit. *cough cough* Lavi *cough cough* *cough* poisons the waterhole *cough*.
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

Whelp, I got the writing bug so I've already posted up Zuya. xD

That sounds like a doable plan. I've sent out a few pms over the months and haven't gotten much of anything back. However, I wasn't really active either so I am giving people a bit more time. I also am hoping to reign in some new people as well. If not, then we can see how that goes. I do feel a little bad killing off some characters though. xD Might just have it to where they are left behind but idk about anyone actually dying. Maybe presumed dead if anything.

We'll see how far along we get in the roleplay over the next 2-3 weeks. School will be restarting for me soon too, so we'll just have to roll with it going forward. 
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

Quote from: KillxLucky on December 27, 2020, 11:24:29 PM
... idk about anyone actually dying. Maybe presumed dead if anything. 

Lavi: "Ooh fine~" *eye rolls*
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

So it may take me a bit longer to post. I had some personal stuff pop up in the past week and I'm trying to wrap my brain it right now and going into "fix it" mode. It's all gonna be fine, we're lucky to have some support available for us.

Loremaster Kenchi

Quote from: SweetPotatoPie on January 07, 2021, 11:50:30 AM

@Sweet- thank you for letting us know. Any guess to when you will be free to post again?

@Lucky- Which reminds me; my apologies for delaying. I was requested to propose my D&D Campaign Session 0 pitch a week ahead of schedule for my friend group on Wednesday. Unfortunately, my buddy slated to run this Saturday's session needed more time. Thus, my intention is to post this Sunday.
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

Actually I'm not sure. I would like to hope next week, because the majority of the calls and stuff will be done and ideally I just need to try and relax before I go back to work. I'm trying to get myself in a routine see what works and doesn't work as far as what I want to so with my school work and dogs/exercise. I have two weeks xD Which I didn't even have to have that, but my father in law was sent home to quarantine after he was near a coworker who tested positive for covid. He was ten feet away but didn't want to take chances. So my husband and I held off on calling our manager until the end of it to let him know we can come back to work. (honestly it was hilarious when we had to call our doctor after just having our appointments to reschedule our vaccines (like basic stuff not covid lol) and bloodwork. They were like wtf how so quickly???)

long story short, we got cut off abruptly in the new year from unemployment. I was already going to run out at the end of the month, so I was prepared financially for that. I was not prepared to not have my next 3 paychecks. So I'm kinda upset, but like I said we'll manage. We got some support if absolutely necessary, I just hate borrowing money from people.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Sweet- oh my goodness,  that really f<@$%ing shucks. D8
I'm sorry you have to trudge through that crap!
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

Honestly, I am too xD I'm mostly mad about the financial part. I'm a little anxious about going back to work after being gone from it like 9 months, but I've been wanting to be working again. Ideally, I want something with my degree, but I still have a few months more of classes before I'll be comfortable and even have proper experience started. But, until then, I might as well suck it up and see if there's even still a position for me at work. But living just barely on unemployment is hard, and we were already doing good to just be trying to save with minimum wage before all this.

KillxLucky

I'm sorry to hear about that Sweet. Although, happy to hear that you do have something to fall back on if needed.

Both of you be sure to take the time you need. There's no rush, the roleplay will be here. ^^
Thank you for the heads up~
O/o thread here.