1x1:We stay possessed by what we lust ( Cult RP's Search MxF FxF)

Started by VideoKid, June 14, 2015, 09:10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VideoKid

Did you ever have that feeling where you can’t tell if something’s a memory or if its something you’ve dreamed?

I saw this movie last night called ‪ “Martha Marcy May Marlene”. It’s about a young girl that tries to flee from an abusive cult. The cult is on an older farm deep in the mountains and has an enigmatic leader. The movie is how the young woman escapes and has her older sister pick her up in town after she runs away from the farm. The plot focuses on a young woman suffering from delusions and paranoia after returning to her family. The movie ends with her family driving to a treatment center and a man following them closely but it ends on that note. I’ve researched weird and dark tragedies and often like to let my mind settle on it and I like role-playing.

I figured it be therapeutic to write a situation like this but push through it, write a story where my character is able to escape and recover. Is able to fight back. But in the process I would get to write something similar to her life in the cult on the farm. I've came across across a couple of similar novels which if your curious, just ask. Can find a lot on good reads.

Also I would like a love interest, maybe another male on the farm who has been part of the cult for a while but isn’t completely like the other men, not deep down. So he would be partially some of the reason my character is able to escape easily, maybe someone who would flee with her.

So I need partners, who understand and are use to role-playing darker manipulative roles, of course non-con will be slightly involved in small bits but the goal of the cult is to make the girls feel like its normal so. I’m not looking for a partner who just wants to role-play out dark fetishes and be cruel; I’m looking for someone who wants to build characters in a convoluted storyline.

VideoKid

So upon my research with being in a few psychology classes in college as was the reason for my intention to want to role-play the above plot ^^^^^ I have discovered another movie I really adore.  It’s called the Sound Of My Voice. It was an independent movie that focuses on two documentary filmmakers who attempt to expose a cult led by a charismatic leader who claims to be from the future.

It was a different setting than the top movie and it was less as traumatizing but still very intense and left a lot of things for interpretation but I’d like to explore it in my own way.

Brit Marling stars in it and she helped produce it and acted in it and she plays a gorgeous memorizing young cult leader who is a time traveler (not timelord lol). So I would like to do an FxF pairing. I’m willing to kind of make a plot with my partner to include their likes. I would like a younger female to get drawn into the cult or perhaps the leader has a reason why she wants her, doesn’t need to be sinister or anything.