Things that cannot be unseen

Started by Nikkia, May 29, 2009, 10:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikkia

I had a horrible experience yesterday searching for Disney pictures on photobucket, which was the unavoidable collision of Aladdin, Jasmine and Rule 34. I won't go into too much detail, unless it is requested of me.

So, just curious, E -- What have you seen, that cannot be unseen?

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

HairyHeretic

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Nikkia

Agreed.

NSFW http://www.meatspin.com  is another doozy.

consortium11

I've seen far more Rule 34 stuff then anyone should ever have been forced to.

And I've been exposed to pretty much every single one of the disgusting internet memes that have gone around.

Hell, most of the stuff that "can't be unseen"... that I've seen is certainly not safe for this forum.

So instead present the joy of Rob Liefield's "art" and ultra realistic rendering of the human body.

Hell, thinking about it, quite a lot of the stuff that "can't be unseen" that I've had the fortune of wandering into has been in comics...

Edit: In relation to the link in the post above, I believe the areas of the forum that are public (such as this) are (generally) a SFW zone... may want to edit the post  :-)

Nikkia

Most of things that "cannot be unseen," I have not been seen on the internet. I feel sort of sorry for you.  :-(

Serephino

Quote from: Nikkia on May 29, 2009, 10:53:55 AM
Agreed.

http://www.meatspin.com  is another doozy.

A little message popped up to tell me I'm officially gay.... but I already knew that.

HairyHeretic

Ok, just a comment. If you're going to link to anything that is Not Safe For Work viewing, make sure and tag it so.

NSFW

Nice and simple, and that way anyone else browsing the thread won't end up staring at something they shouldn't when the boss walks past.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Oniya

Quote from: consortium11 on May 29, 2009, 11:06:40 AM
So instead present the joy of Rob Liefield's "art" and ultra realistic rendering of the human body.

The angle of Cap's shoulder-plane doesn't correspond to the angle of his pectoral-plane...
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

mannik

Quote from: Oniya on May 29, 2009, 10:23:11 PM
The angle of Cap's shoulder-plane doesn't correspond to the angle of his pectoral-plane...

It looks like he had chest implants  :P

Trieste

Quote from: Oniya on May 29, 2009, 10:23:11 PM

I was just thinking that ...

HairyHeretic

Maybe its a Call of Cthulhu crossover. Cap is now non euclidean.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Corinthi

Trieste

Silk

The all american hero, looks like most americans (overweight) :p

Andy

Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

Apple of Eris

His arm doesn't even reach past his chest...
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Corinthi

NSFW

A review of quite possibly one of the worse comics ever written, featuring a haunted vagina.
http://www.the-isb.com/?p=980

Katina Tarask

Quote from: Andy on May 30, 2009, 05:36:17 PM
one word: Steroids.
What did you think the super soldier serum was in the first place?

Andy

Quote from: Katina Tarask on May 31, 2009, 12:34:31 PM
What did you think the super soldier serum was in the first place?

Touche
Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/