What do you prefer as a pet?

Started by Kenshin, January 08, 2010, 02:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenshin

I am curious to what people like more on Elliquiy, I prefer cats, and bigger cats..and wolves I suppose. But bigger cats would have to be my vote...well..maybe..no my vote goes to kitties..

Callie Del Noire

IF I could afford it,

I'd want either a Maine Coon or Savannah (BIG KITTIES)

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Kenshin

consortium11

Brandon

I love both my dog and cat dearly but you know the pet Ive always wanted? A monkey. Im not sure why but I've always wanted a pet monkey
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Serephino

It's hard to say.  I love both my cat and my boyfriend's dog.  I grew up with dogs.  I've had rats too and they were cool.  What I really want though is a parrot.

Talia

If I could I would love a wolf....for now my dog will do.
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Saerrael

Cats. They are insane. Act like royalty.

....as a matter of fact, I don't think you can have a cat for a pet. I think they have us as pets.

Tachi

Goss

Most of my pets in the past have been rodents. I've always wanted a Hedgehog.

DrFier

Quote from: consortium11 on January 08, 2010, 04:17:09 PM

Wait... what?

J/K

;D

Of course girls make the best pets,  but a big cat would be fun too. :-)
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Raveled

Cats are nice because they don't take much work, especially if you get two.  But what I'd really like is a couple of ferrets.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Drake Valentine

;(

Other exotic animals aren't optional?

;(

That makes me a saaaaaad panda.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Brandon on January 08, 2010, 04:50:13 PM
I love both my dog and cat dearly but you know the pet Ive always wanted? A monkey. Im not sure why but I've always wanted a pet monkey

Have you also wanted to be part of a heist? :)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Beguile's Mistress

Two cats.  They keep each other company and can be left alone if necessary with sufficient food, water and litter boxes for a few days.  They hug and cuddle and purr and snub and ignore and pretend not to need or want you.

Muninn

Augh! This one is hard for me... I love animals.  Back home I have 1 cat and (now) 3 birds and I love them all.  I'd also like to get a rattie some time.   I think my lady and I may end up with a zoo....

Sweet Innocence

A guinea pig is what I want.   I love the way they squeek when they think it is time to eat.
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

Rider of Wind

Horsie? *big sad eyes* I no can have horsie?  :'(

Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.

Jag

Cats, mainly larger breeds such as Savannah's or breeds like Bombays, Persians, or Blue Russians.

Or this newer breed: Toyger:

*Michi wants!!!*

Or the Munchkin :

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Callie Del Noire

Jag

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on January 09, 2010, 11:37:40 PM
blink blink...

Is that real?

Yup.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchkin_(cat)

It's actually a genetic defect...but they look so cute! Always kitten size and they come in every color and pattern.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment