Dysfunctional family (incest)

Started by elfguy, July 21, 2012, 11:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Liza and Jeni live in a fairly dysfunctional family, yet not unique by any means. They come from a below average income home, where their father works in a factory, although he drinks so much that he misses work often, which means he brings in very little actual money. Their mother is a recovering drug addict, although recovering may be misleading. While she doesn't inject herself with heroine anymore, now she gets high with pills, and spends most of her time watching TV at home. The result is that the two sisters are left to themselves most of the time.

Liza is the older sister at 19, and could have moved out of the home if she wanted, but instead adopted some less than legal means to make her own money to spend at parties and on the street, and figures a free roof to sleep under is worth enduring their parents. She loves to spend the night out on the street with gang members, and loves to expose herself to others, having casual sex whenever she wants. Even though their dad can become violent when he drinks, and used to beat Liza up, one day a few years back he stopped beating her altogether, and neither ever talked about it or said why that was. Jeni however is younger, at 16, and more on the timid side. She tries to be a good girl, and still goes to school unlike her older sister, but that doesn't seem to matter to their parents. She still gets beat up by dad, and Liza is the only member of the family to show any kind of compassion, perhaps even love for her, and as such she's drawn to her whenever she's in need.

For this RP I will play Liza, the stronger and more dominant sister, and I need someone to play Jeni. The story I'm envisioning is the two of them living in this dysfunctional home, and Liza guiding her sister through life. She will drag her out late at night, use her to do some petty crimes, introduce her to drugs and alcohol, and try to make her 'cool'. Truthfully Liza does care for her sister, and even has a crush on her which she will eventually exploit, by forcing her to have sex with her, but she also sees her as a handy servant that she can use. Who knows, maybe Liza will even tell Leni how she got their dad to stop beating her one day..

----