The Brides of Dracula Looking for 1 F

Started by sansa, May 21, 2013, 05:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

Hello friends! So I had started a group roleplay a while back and though I loved the way the story was going, it's just not at the pace I personally want it to be. I know we all have lives and can not be online all the time. Trust me, I know! I work two jobs, have my bills, and working on what I need to do for school all while maintaining a social life and time with my family. Roleplay is my fun outlet to escape stresses so needless to say, I thoroughly enjoy roleplaying. Now that I've let that out, I am looking for partners to play a dark vampire roleplay. I need players who can post at least once a week but preferably more.

This is the link to the original group roleplay:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=165935.0

(please read if you can the original roleplay game I had going because the sisters and Dracula were played well and I liked their characters)

I would like to be able to place this RP in the extreme section of group roleplays.

Now my O/O page is not updated so let me just say that I am very open to new ideas.
My character personally will be a straight woman however due to the nature of what I see happening in the game, the brides of Dracula play with one another and they will play with their new sister and she will be expected to play with them. (But she will not want to)
Humiliation, anal, noncon, bdsm, whips, denial- all is fun!  I love mind games too. The way my character will be changed to a vampire is Dracula will feed from her then force her to feed from him. They will be bound by blood and she is more or less is slave just as the other brides are. He can deny her blood and have her go mad with blood lust should he force her not to feed if she misbehaves. They can have intense fights because they are immortal. He can bash her head against the wall and though it will hurt, she will heal- how fast she heals depends on when she last fed.

Offs are things like human waste, body removal, and things like that.

All Lady Lyanna wanted was the freedom to live her life as she pleased. Unfortunately, her aristocratic parents want her to marry well and settle into a life of luxury. When her family become guests to one of the most fearsome and powerful vampires of all time, Lyanna finds her fate is far more terrible than an arranged marriage. Trapped in the power of her new master, she fights for freedom and the chance to be in England once again. Dracula and his three brides are no strangers to darkness and terrors. Count Dracula is a centuries-old vampire, sorcerer, and Transylvanian nobleman. He inhabits a decaying castle in the Carpathian Mountains near the Borgo Pass. Traditionally- Although Dracula dons a mask of cordiality, he often flies into fits of rage when his plans are interfered with. Dracula physically assaults his wives when they displease him, but typically he will soon relent and talk to them more kindly, telling them that he does indeed love each of them. He has a somewhat primal and predatory worldview; he pities ordinary humans for their revulsion to their darker impulses.
The Brides of Dracula are three seductive female vampire "sisters" who reside with Count Dracula in his castle in Transylvania, where they entrance male humans with their beauty and charm, and then proceed to feed upon them. Dracula provides them with victims to devour, mainly infants and children. They do not feed unless given permission- no matter how hungry they may be. Their blood bound to Dracula, their creator- their master and will submit to him should he raise his power on them to obey and love him. Like Dracula, they are the living dead, repulsed by religious objects. As vampires, the sisters are powerful in their own right; their beauty and playful charm belie lethal, predatory interiors. Their beauty and flirtatious manner appears to be their greatest power when it comes to bewitching their victims into a trance-like state.

Will Lyanna learn to love for her Vampire Husband or her Vampire Sisters? Will she be forced to submit? Can she flee from Dracula's wrath and her sisters charm?
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Dariusfallenstar

Happy to knock on your door for this one. PM sent.

Google

Interested in taking the role of Dracula, the complexities and the darkness sounds like the kind of challenge I have been craving.
At work now but if you pm me we can discuss details
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

sansa

Ons & Offs of Dariusfallenstar who will be playing Dracula
Quick things to know for what we are looking for:
Quality writing of Quantity- Post as much as you would like but a page worth is not needed. Write well and descriptively please.
Please roleplay as your own gender. Currently we are searching for the second bride of Dracula.
Make the character your own with history and depth to them. Come up with a backstory if you can on why Dracula chose that bride- not just for their beauty. Dracula selects woman from different parts of the world to gain access to their soils.
Do not write as yourself.
Example "I flinched away from the look he gave me."
Nope! you are your character, not you... haha "So write as: "Giselle stared at the man with a rueful smile."

QuoteDariusfalelenstar's Offs:
Anything involving poop.
Too much blood play.
Murder\Vore.
Scarification.
Too much use of feet...eww.
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

sansa

O/O

ElvenKitten

Wold be interested, though I have a lot of other rp's on the go.

Dariusfallenstar

Elven, we generally cycle through 1-2 posts per week. Would you be able to keep up most of the time?

ElvenKitten

Dariusfallenstar

Sounds do-able to me. I'd suggest shooting Sansa an email (since she's the one who came up with this idea) and taking a look at our current thread. We've negotiated the idea that this version of Dracula can only associate with land that his brides are from and, as such, chose each from a different location. We haven't narrowed that down to "a region" or "a continent" or anything - but I think it's safe to say that political or religious borders may actually come into effect there (since faith is a big part of the whole mythos). For my part, I'd enjoy seeing what sort of rich (and probably twisted) bride you can come up with :)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=174712.0#top

ElvenKitten

Thinking of trying for a character who's a bit outside my comfort zone, which is why this interested me. Have a few possible ideas for my bride already

Dariusfallenstar

sansa

I look forward to see what you come up with (:
O/O

ElvenKitten

Just thought I'd ask what year it is as it changes what my brides back story a fair amount

sansa

Quote from: ElvenKitten on June 05, 2013, 07:59:53 PM
Just thought I'd ask what year it is as it changes what my brides back story a fair amount

It is 1800 period but lemme check if i mentioned year
O/O