Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Autumn52, April 11, 2012, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Silly me I forgot such topics of discussion. Would you care to remind me handsome?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Insanityenviesme

Okay, but this is the last time... -whispers sooo not pg stuff in her ear and leans back- Now do you remember?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Autumn52

OH MY GOODNESS............How could I have forgotten the..thing and that other thing. MMMMMM
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Insanityenviesme

I know!! -nods vigorously- you must've had one hell of a dream to forget things like that!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Zaphod

Breathless Intent

Don't you have your hands full in the Asylum, sweetheart? Then again, I suppose I could wander the stacks and find someone else to tease...*grins*

gaggedLouise

Can we tease you together, me and Breathless?

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Mordred

Moan once if you want me to free you.. twice if you want me to bite you.. three times if you want 'something else'..
*See Pillory*

gaggedLouise

Mordred

*watches her twirl.. fangs ready to pounce when she slowed to a halt.. wherever that may be.. which ended up being just below the left ear.. which is bitten with such a blurring speed, the blood comes gushing through his lips with an almost violent force.. which blood does when taken so heartily by surprise. Soon.. after gulping away.. he gives each little wound a healing lick*

Now.. moan once if you want a jello cube slid down your back (icy cold by the way.. for optimum shivering effect).. twice if you want it squished between your toes.. or three times if you want old 'Dred here to just surprise you. :P
*See Pillory*

gaggedLouise

*feels you coming close to my head without really seeing you - when your bit creases me I try to pull away, only to drive your teeth deeper into me - I yell out in pain, sob and grunt "No!" into the gag - I feel blood running down on my cheek and neck*
*tries to breath in, pulse racing and the n suddenly an unsteady ripple of pleasure coming through me*

*hears your prompt - waits*

*moans thrice*

Mordred

*leans real close to this dangling bundle of naughtiness.. sliding a fingertip along one scandalous little drop of red nectar that somehow escaped these skillful ancient lips... whispering into that ear*

Somehow.. I just knew you'd take door number three.. you naughty thing..

*spinning hand in a circle.. mustering a sudden shadow vortex until a small chain appears at his hand, hanging from far above* Mmm.. it's goooooood.. so gooood.. to have the old powers of shadow back in full force. Makes my lecherous little cells all quiver with glee. *tugs it suddenly.. opening a trap door beneath Louise.. tugs it again.. which results in her own rope suddenly plummeting.. the splash of her landing in a jello pit echoing through this thread for many long minutes*
*See Pillory*

gaggedLouise

*spinning slowly around, shivering, and then, suddenly, the rope on my wrists jerks and my body drops down into the darkness, making me yell aloud into the ball gag in dread*

*crashing into what feels like a huge pool of cold mud, hands and feet still bound*
*I cry out as loud as I can, sinking into the slippery substance, my face smeared, my breasts and dress getting drenched with the stuff - only after I've lodged into it do I recognize what it is: a huge load of Jello?!*
*almost beside myself with the shock, I cry out into the gag: "HELP! HEMMMPPPFFF! NOOOOMMMMGGHHFF!* and breaking into wild sobbing as I look up towards the trap door opening*

Mordred

*feeling first a mad glee at the delicious sound of body slapping into jello.. he nearly loses himself with maniacal laughter.. ohhh but then.. being a vampire of stark raving mind but also a sensitive soul.. her cries tug at his head heart.. so with much reluctance.. the chain is tugged again.. pulling the scrumptiously soaked Louise back up. He can't help but notice how perfectly the blue stuff has caused her dress to cling very, very nicely to her body*

Ohhhhh.. I'm sorry. But I have to say.. you are quite fetching in blue goo.. *swipes a bit from her neck, taking a taste, grinning* I still got it. *gives her bottom a wild wet pop* Oh yes, very nice.
*See Pillory*

gaggedLouise

*sobs and stares at you, bluish gel running through my hair, my cleavage, my skirt, my ruined stockings, even under my panties*
*mumbles under the gag: "what do you want from me? how can you...?" and then when I feel your tongue on my neck, and realize you might touch me anywhere you like, or even cut into me, I am tugging helplessly at those again tensed wristropes; I cry and whimper "Please, don't dump me into that pit again... - please...?"

Mordred

*being of.. quite lecherous mind and even more lecherous senses.. those very vibrations of the small little bits of jello that slide their way down hair, cleavage... skirt, stockings.. under panties... cleavage.. under panties.. cleav-.. wait. Broken record. Senses.. ohhh those naughty things.. they dooooo so like to fu-.. (remembers where he is).. mess with me when they get a chance. BUT.. back to that thought.. those vibrations... quite while little amplifiers are those bits of jello. (now.. perhaps.. a little glimmer into his supposed madness makes a wee bit more sense, eh? :P)...*

*moving up against the jello-soaked girl dangling from the rope.. super close.. super.. duper close.. the vampire whispers against a jello-clad chin.. taking a slow lick of jello drippings..* So.. yeah.. that pit down there.. it's a bit cold, ain't it? *slides fangs down that neck.. reaching.. somewhere (mindful of.. the edit for all views).. somewhere that mingles cold and very warm.. (jello and.. the area that is ohhhhh so lovely and warm)..* Mmmm.. you know your pulse.. is just screaming for a little release, doncha? *presses fangs to that sweet neck, quite firmly* Makes it.. *presses in.. deep.. lips gulping that sweet nectar greedily*.. *tries to whisper but then just drinks*
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Phil66666

Several moments but each moment will feel like an eternity

OrchidofDarkness

TheLegionary

OrchidofDarkness

I am doing alright for the most part. How you doing handsome  ?

TheLegionary

Better now that a pretty girl called me handsome.

Don'r you agree?

OrchidofDarkness

-Smiles- Well I am glad that I could brighten your day.

TheLegionary

I thought you had darkened my day * turns off the lights and steals a kiss from the Orchid*