Seeking stories

Started by kratos10987, October 26, 2010, 02:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kratos10987

Well, I've currently got a few RPs going on that are filled, but I'm always up for a few more. I'm trying to test out new RPing styles, so the more RPs I do the better. All the following are just different pairings I'm up for. The characters involved can be discussed via PM, as can plots.

MotherXson
FatherXdaughter
brotherXsister
sisterXsister
brotherXbrother
masterXslave
enemyXenemy(for whatever reason)
prostituteXpatron(for lack of a better term)
nurseXpatient
rapistXvictim

I am admittedly a fur, so I'll probably play a furry character, but you're welcome to play any kind of character you want. Reply here or PM me if any of these interest you and we'll talk.

Plot added Nov. 1, 2010

The love of a goddess
Karalin wasn't like any other girl. She was an anthro Shaymin, but appearance wasn't her only difference. Thousands of people and pokemon alike looked up to her. She was a goddess who watched over them. She was honored and respected and everyone she watched over brought her whatever she asked for, but over tens of thousands of years, no one ever was able to bring her what she really wanted. Someone to hold her close at night. They all believed that being with her would be so unholy, it would destroy their very way of life. No one ever so much as called her by name. They always just called her mistress. Then one day, at long last, she came down to the town to find someone who wasn't from her domain. She wasn't honored as a goddess by him. They could only meet in secret, for if her followers knew how he was treating her, he would surely be exiled.

Seeking someone to play Karalin's lover. PM me if you are interested.

kratos10987