Interest Check: .hack RP?

Started by Wolfy, July 30, 2011, 09:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

The year is 2036, and The World R:Z has been released. The popular mmo spreads like wildfire throughout the world. It is a good time, and one can not step outside their door without seeing someone playing the game.

All is well and good..until 2038, when something happens. Something sinister..once again, people who play the game are beginning to fall into Coma's, and the BBS lights up with messages of Ghosts in the system, ghosts of former players, and of players who say they are unable to log out.

What is going on? What is the cause this time? Is it Aida again? Bugs? Aura?

:D

Matthew

This does sound interesting, I've always liked virtual reality-ish themes :)

Silk

I'm also interested in this, but my knowledge of .hack is the initial 4 games.

AngelicBlade

I loved all the .hack shows so I'm very interested in this, if you want me as a player let me know.

Haztur

I saw the first half of the original series and I loved it so if this going on I would love to take part as we search for the truth.
"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained"
-Mark Twain

Mysterica

I watched //sign and //legend of the twilight and this sounds fun.

Astrofig

Oooh I love .//hack! I wanna play!

Florence

If this is still happening I'd be willing to take part :o I have a huge love for .hack//, particularly the Roots/G.U. series :o (though Signs was great too) //Link kinda lost me though :x
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.