Looking for an Female Character to pick up an abandoned role.

Started by Blinkin, September 22, 2017, 08:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer:

The gender of the player and that of the character bears no relation to the other. Whether you are male wishing to play a female, a female wishing to play a male or a wolf wishing to impersonate a sheep, it will have no effect upon my willingness to write/roleplay with you.

I'm looking for someone to pick up a role that was dropped several months ago when my partner disappeared from the site.  Although it's been quite a while since the thread was dropped, I find that my interest in continuing, or restarting the story has not diminished in the least; it was a good story with a lot of potential just waiting for the right person to pick it up and run with it. As always, I'm happy to discuss some changes to the character and story itself to better fit my prospective partner's interest and style. If you're interested in talking about the story concept, or are simply curious about it, please feel free to drop me a PM and we can have a nice conversation.

The overview:

The characters:

Tiffany Song (Open Role), a petite Asian-American cheerleader/gymnast, one of the most popular girls of Brook Valley High. She's fond of wearing expensive clothes and has a circle of friends that may not appreciate her sudden attraction to a geek. She has a boyfriend, a jock on the football team named Keith; she believes that she may be in love, but she's starting to wonder if it's just what's expected of her and recent events may be seriously altering her point of view.

Scott Parker (MC), an awkward geek with potential, if taken under the right wing, of becoming... well, less of a geek. An attractive young man with deeper talents and a long term crush on Tiffany; a roleplayer and photographer for the school paper who has generally been ignored by the popular crowd of the school. But, when he gets his chance with Tiffany, he's throwing everything into it and he's quite the charmer... not to mention kisser.

Keitth (MC), a typical jock in that he's mainly interested in sex and having an attractive girl on his arm. He's not really in love with Tiffany so much as lust for what she can do for (with) him. He's possessive and territorial about what's his and learning about Scott and the mutual attraction may be Scott's doom.

The set-up:

After a fund-raising raffle for new cheerleader uniforms for the Brook Valley High Cougars, our hero, Scott, won a date with one of the cheerleaders, his long time crush, Tiffany.

While the cheerleaders had known that there was the potential of ending up on a date with a geek, or worse, if such a thing were possible, it was for a good cause. It was deemed worth the risk to their social standing and as it promoted school spirit, even the boyfriends accepted the situation. The date included dinner, some sort of after dinner activity, such as a movie, walk, dancing and so on; followed at the end of the night with a good night kiss. It was the potential of the kiss that sold more tickets than there were guys in the school.

The date goes surprisingly well; the two teens discover that  they actually have a little in common and the two have a pleasant, even enjoyable evening. Later, standing under the porch light of her house, the final hurdle, the promised kiss loomed. Tiffany intended to give a quick peck on the cheek before escaping into the safety of the house. Scott, on the otherhand knew that this would be his one chance to ever kiss a cheerleader, much less his long time crush Tiffany. Determined to make his mark memorable, he threw everything, including the kitchen sink into a real kiss right on her soft lips... and damn, he's good at it! When the lip-lock finally broke, Tiffany's stunned, a bit dazed and not a little aroused by the kiss that felt like she had just been struck by lightening. Scott is only a little less so but Tiffany's hurried "Good night." came with the closing of her door.

Inside, our heroine finally gives into her shakey knees and slides down the door to the floor. Who knew that geeks could kiss like that? Keith never kissed her like that, but it had to be a fluke- geeks didn't really make cheerleader hearts flutter like that; not like her own heart was doing at that moment, right? She spent the rest of the night thinking about that kiss and by morning, she's made the only decision that she could live with... she had to kiss him again so she could put the fluke to rest and return to her normal relationship with Keith.

The thread can be found here.

Ideally, the story would progress along the lines of a guilty pleasures romance; a coming of age story about two teenagers trying to deal with what they both know simply doesn't happen between two people of such widely different social standings; the peer pressure between what's expected of her and how Scott makes her feel when placed up against what "should" be. Can love win out in the end and just how rocky will the road be?

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

Still searching for a partner to pick up the story. I'm happy to discuss alterations to the story or character to better fit the interest of my prospective partner.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Blinkin

My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.