Luna's Roleplay Ideas

Started by luna146, January 03, 2017, 07:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luna146

It's been about 3 years since I have been here so I have some new ideas on what I am craving to play.

1. Strip Poker roleplay- A simple game of Strip Poker where my character or characters plays your character or characters in a game of Strip Poker.

2. Magic School- We are two rivals at a magic school and after an argument we decide to have a magic fight to see who is the best. Using a variety of creative spells one of us (Most likely me) submits after a humiliating defeat and we can go a few different directions such as a romance rp

3. Mugging and Public Nudity- A roleplay where I get mugged in an alley and get my clothes taken away and I have to go back to home miles away naked without being seen. (Must be willing to play many characters.)

4. Adventure roleplay- We are adventurers but also despise each other so usually we set up competitions each quest to see who can do better. The winner gets the gold and items and loser gets nothing. Also up for any other suggestions too.

5. War between nations roleplay- A war breaks out between nations with mine ultimately losing very badly and I am taken as a slave to do forced labor. I am also open to other suggestions too. However one scenario that I love is my race being furry like anthro wolves or foxes and the winner race being humans.

6. Princess Captured- Kind of like the War between nations two nations are at war but instead of one losing my character goes skinny dipping only to be captured and interrogated for information before being sentenced to hard labor or a slave.

7. Superheroine roleplay- I play as a Superheroine who fights a villain in an action packed scene and loses badly.

8. Werewolf vs Vampire- Can be action, romance, drama, or anything better than the twilight stuff.

9. Strip Pokemon- One that I loved doing a couple of years ago. Two trainers meet up and play a Pokemon battle but with each Pokemon fainted the one who loses a Pokemon removes an article of clothing. Could have the Pokemon as Ferals or Anthros if they are feral they lose their fur and end up furless or if anthro the Pokemon lose their clothes as well. Just a silly randomn idea.

10. New school- My anthro character attends an all human school however she finds herself as the only Anthro and all of the humans hate her and try to bully and humiliate her at every turn. Even having her attend classes naked.

11. Cursed- After doing something to offend an ancient being, mage, godlike creature. My character is cursed to have terrible luck, slowly she loses everything. Her home, money, even her clothes as the curse take affect.

I have a few other ideas but they are vague and I am open to ideas as well. I usually play subs and I have three types of characters. A human, part anthro (Tail and ears) or a full anthro fox.

Jester

Hi!

Would you be interested in using the die roller for a game of strip poker?

Mayber we could play couples? x

luna146

We could use the dice roller to play although I would prefer to play a single charecter or if multiple charecters all of them the same sex

luna146

Added two new idea. Sueprheroine roleplay and Werewolf vs Vampire idea.

luna146

Monthly approved bump and added another idea.

luna146

Back to being active and added a new idea.

luna146

Added an additional roleplay idea to the list.