Willing to GM a 3.5 DnD Game of 10th level characters in a homebrew world.

Started by Darthninja, May 15, 2006, 11:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

NO! You keep your sexy rogue assassin class combo XD! I have hard time find dwarf women sexuall attractive......even whit my dirty imagination which is well detailed!

Purple

Quick question Zaer.  How do you feel about Wood Elves, and do you use the 3.5 stats of +2 Str/Dex and -2 Con/Int?
There's something very sexy about being submissive. Because your guard is down, you have to totally surrender to something like that. --Eva Longoria

Zaer Darkwail

Yes, I use the wood elves whit the above mentioned stats and I allow them :).

Purple

There's something very sexy about being submissive. Because your guard is down, you have to totally surrender to something like that. --Eva Longoria

Kandice Kaine

Nah, National, I'm already got the character halfway written up, but I'm going purist Sorcerer... Though I've been meaning to ask the DM

In the Unearthed Arcana the give an alternate specialization template for wizards...

It gives the Rapid summoning ability to a wizard in exchange for a familiar. Could I apply that to my sorceror? Give up the familiar for the ability to cast all summoning spells as one action (standard) instead of full rounds?

Zaer Darkwail

Nope, sorcerrors cannot specialize. So either you are summoning wizard or sorc. Anycase I checked out the feat what I speaked earlier. It is called Arcane Devotee or something like that. It gives access to one domain's spells and adds them into list of available spells to your spell list. Problem is that you use Wisdom score for save DC's and spells available measurement instead of Charisma. Altough it reads that you cna use them only once per day each spell from each level but I would say sorc can cast more than once domain spell. Anycase good side was you get Planar Ally (lesser) available for 4lvl and so you could become pure arcanist thaumaturgist and so ahve 1-2 levels when you start the game in that PrC.

National Acrobat

Alright, just wanted to make sure Kandice. So we're both sorcerors. Well, I'm not all sorceror.

I'm done with my character mechanically, except for the bonus feat that is from the PHB II. And a background, I need to do that also.

Zaer Darkwail

Do you have PHBII available from friend or check from store? Just asking so that I can PM the details of the feat via PM :).

National Acrobat

Purple

Do we type in and PM you character sheet, Zaer?  Or do you have an online sheet generator you'd like us to use?

Zaer Darkwail

I would suggest use http://www.3edb.com/index.asp but othe ronline sheets are good also. I start Pm details of the heritage feats....

National Acrobat

Zaer Darkwail

Also note that now also Tome of Magic is allowed, and honestly said love it! It haves very intresting spellcasters or rather say users of magic (spellcaster is unfit term becuase none of them use spells expect one but in end spells transform into supernaturall abilities). Anycase one of our players seemed to be intrested to be summoner, well, there is PrC called 'Fiendbinder' who must know Summon IV spell and Truespeak (a new skill) 10 ranks but in end you can bind demons or devils under your will via ceremonies and best of all; The demons and devils stay whit you 24 hours 7 days of the week (henceworth permamently until dismissed) but bad side is that the fiend in question msut stay 10'ft of you nor cannot go farther than 1 mile until it get risks to get loose plus none of the fiends will be your friends. In end of 10lvl PrC you get +7 to any sepllcaster class (which gived the needed summoning spell) and also can get Baatezy or Tanari template for short while or be able summon 1d6 lesser demons/devils or 1d4 greater demons/devils once per day plus you are able to summon whit swift action a extra demon/devil fight for you for 1 min per level.

Also the cheesiest part; There is NO LIMIT how many demons or devils you bind to yourself but demons and devils, altough they do not harm you, they MAY harm anyone else who come 10'ft of you!

Zaer Darkwail

Hey, I have got so far only one person a charsheet! Is folks still intrested to this? I can start in tomorrow the actual game thread perhaps.

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Kandice Kaine

This character sheet site is easy to use, but higly time consuming! *cries*

Zaer Darkwail

Hehe, I know but it is then nice and easy to update it and link is easy to add into post ;).

National Acrobat

Purple

Zaer Darkwail

So we stil have at least the WOMEN still intrested but what about the two guys? I will start the thread when I start get more characther sheets PM'ed to me.

Lirliel

Still working on it.. though work has slowed down kinda.. I need to get my two corebooks in once more :( My friend still has them and she's away for three weeks..
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Lirliel

Two core ones Players Handbook 3.5 and Dm's handbook 3.5

Also need some of the info for the Rogue and Assassin class.

Elven Sex Goddess

I am interested, and have come up with a character  that is a Druid 8th lv and Scout 2nd lv.  She is chaotic neutral to repersent the primal forces. 

I pm the char later today to you to see if accepted.

And for 3.5 character sheet makers.  I would suggest Hero's Forge, or redbud.  Etools holds to many bugs.   

Zaer Darkwail

Ouch! That truly needs the books then :P.

Well, I think you fid the most of that in SDR, here is link; http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=d20/article/srd35

It is legal also because it is form WotC site :).