Alternative History (Non-Con OPEN)

Started by Elias, May 30, 2012, 11:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elias

Thank you for verifying Pete

Frelance the character is approved  ;D

Frelance

Sweet! I will re-post in the character thread then.
Evolution is an arms race

Photo

should i just adjust her job and re-post in the character thread as well Elias?
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Elias

Yep just change the job than add it to approved charries  ;D

Elias

IC is now open

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=142684.0

Please read OOC info!

Elias

Hey update just put up a poll!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=142569.0

Also looking for more players

really looking for Senators
Senators wives/husbands
oh and 1 or two Player character reporters would be neat as well

Elias

Major Major

Hmm... This fascinates me, and I'm considering joining, but I'd like to know more about the geo-political situation.

Caela

Quote from: Major Major on June 13, 2012, 10:59:50 PM
Hmm... This fascinates me, and I'm considering joining, but I'd like to know more about the geo-political situation.

Elias put most of the information here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=142569.0

Elias

PMs have been sent with your privately accessed info.

Still looking for players!

Titan

I'm new here, but I do have quite a bit of RP battle experience from other sites. Mind if I take just a coliseum character? I can write up a sheet later tonight.

Elias

Yes of course but theres been no rp for that area so far.

Titan

Hmm, maybe I'll make some kind of senator in the meantime then. The arena fighting and whatnot sounds like a blast though, I hope it gets off the ground.

Elias

Happy to help you out with anything you like.

Occident

Which of the provinces have Senators?

Elias

All of them are still open, as no one has filled both slots, but Persia, and Mexico are filled with 1 of their 2 senators each.

Occident

Lot fewer that there were in times of old, then. May I ask which areas of the world are open to unbridled hedonism?

Elias

well they are filled with NPCs its just designed so they can be easily replaced with PCs.

Break down of Senate Votes

Mexico- 2 (1 filled here)
Brazil- 2
Territories of South America- 1
Spain- 2
France- 2
Libya/Carthage- 2
Egypt- 2
Arabia- 2
Greenland- 1
Morocco- 2
Corsica- 2
Persia- 2 (1 filled here)
Israel- 2
Territories of Central Africa- 1
Italy- 2
Australia- 1

These are all the senate seats, we have quite a few players going but they're just in different fields, diplomats and soldiers are most prominent right now.

Occident

May I ask as to what areas the "territories" of South America are? Preferably with all the Amazon Basin and exclusive rights to speak and trade with the Inca?

Elias

All of Central America is considered "Mexico" Brazil is the traditional borders of Brazil everything else is the territories. The reason for this is Romes lack of ability to manage such large areas. Leaving it to smaller provisional governments.

Etah dna Evol

I am writing a character sheet for Akil bin Sultan Al Saud, who is Dux Arabum Peninsula (The leader of the Arab Peninsula). Which means he is essentially governor of the Roman Military Province of Arabia. He'll have secret ties to the Ḥashshāshīn (Muslim sect of Assassins) based in Persia.
- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

Elias

Good concept but he has to rather be a Senator of Arabia or one of the "Little Princes" (An insulting reference by Rome) Someone granted more freedom due to the massive oil reserves in his territory. Also popular guests in the Roman capital.

There are governors but there is no excuse for them to come to the Roman Capitals and their knowledge and influence would be forced into the area they operate useless to the massive political structure of the Roman capital.

JackWhite

I'd like to express my interest in this as well.

Elias

Great setup a character and we will take a look.

Etah dna Evol

Quote from: Elias on June 29, 2012, 10:56:05 AM
Good concept but he has to rather be a Senator of Arabia or one of the "Little Princes" (An insulting reference by Rome) Someone granted more freedom due to the massive oil reserves in his territory. Also popular guests in the Roman capital.

There are governors but there is no excuse for them to come to the Roman Capitals and their knowledge and influence would be forced into the area they operate useless to the massive political structure of the Roman capital.

He isn't just  governor, he is a Dux or Warlord. He is the military leader of multiple Legions and is key to keeping the region under Roman control. It will make sense why he is in Rome after I finish his character sheet later tonight.
- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs