Battle Bang: Elliquiy Division - [Smut, MMA, Tournament]

Started by MissFire, December 27, 2014, 01:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pumpkin Seeds

deadmanshand

Name: Saiid "The Devil Prince of Morocco" Hassan
Hometown: Marrakesh
Fighting Style: A lifelong judoka who represented Morocco in the 2012 Summer Olympics taking bronze in his weight class. After the Olypmics he moved to the United States to study boxing with Freddy Roach in preparation for his transition to mma. Still more comfortable grappling than striking but has shown power in his hands and a fearless striking style - if not the most technical.

Why do you want to be on Battle Bang?

"My mother always said I had a devil inside of me. Said I was a little too fond of fine drink, good fights, and beautiful women. Said it wasn't befitting a Prince of Morocco. And maybe it isn't. Maybe I'm a terrible person but if I am a terrible person I am going to be so honestly. I will not - how does the old saying go? - hide my light under the bushel. Sex, violence, and putting on a show? I can do that with a smile on my lips and a song in my heart."

What type of woman do you like?

"One as wild as I am. Who can roll with me till we're both sweaty and exhausted and aching in places we didn't know we had. Whether in the cage, on the dance floor, or on whatever we decide to use as a bed," the youth said with a quick grin. "And if she happens to be able to carry on a good conversation that's just icing on the cake."

Skill: At 2014-12-28 23:48:32, deadmanshand (uid: 54173) rolls: 1d6a6 Result: 8
Stamina: At 2014-12-28 23:49:30, deadmanshand (uid: 54173) rolls: 1d6a12 Result: 16

Dariusfallenstar

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on December 28, 2014, 11:13:04 PM
Still need ring girls?

I count 4 guy profiles and 2 girl profiles, so I'd say so. But I bow to Miss Fire's thoughts ;)

Foxy DeVille

Name: Alexis Sinclair
Hometown: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Career: Fitness model

Why do you want to be on Battle Bang? "Let's be realistic... I'm closer to forty than thirty and I've been busting my sweet ass in the modeling biz for over a decade. My time to shine is running out so I need to make a big move. Being a gym rat myself, I love being around powerful men. And I love showing off this fit bod I've worked so hard for. So Battle Bang is my chance to finally make a name for myself."

Turn-On's: Rough, hard, and freaky! Act like a true warrior and treat this woman like the prize she is. Be as merciless with her as with your opponent. She can probably handle even more punishment than he could.
Turn-Off's: Mamby pamby little boys afraid to take what they want.

Addt'l Images (NSFW)

kckolbe

There's one woman who will have little time for my char!  ~chuckles~
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

KurganofPrussia

Just a couple of comments/ideas:

Ideas:
--Some form of punishment to the guys that lose.  Like in the real Battle Bang (not that I have been watching it or anything...  >:) >:)) the loser of the fight has to deal with a punishment...
--Promos.  Another opportunity to RP.  Maybe points go to the best RPer, or bonuses or something...

Comments:
--Foxy, that girl is sexy.  She is on my list, for sure
--I just want to beat Pietro's ass... sorry Darius

LeSane

Name: Abel 'The King' Valentine
Hometown: Atlanta, GA
Fighting Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu though he goats opponents to thinking his skill level is mediocre though it doesn't work after the next person due to them obviously seeing the bout as well.

Pffft... You're gonna ask me why? That's like asking me if I have common sense or not. The first reason is simple, and I'll tell you. I want to show that all of my hard work and dedication to my craft has paid off. The money, fame, and women that come with it are secondary to me. All throughout my life I've had to fight for what I wanted. Shedding blood, sweat, and tears as I've stepped over countless of men who believe that I was beneath them.

My condolences to whomever thinks they'll be leaving the cage with their face unscathed.

What type of woman do you like?
I want a woman who can be a make even the strongest man to their knees. Give me a reason to want it and I'll be there to take it plain and simple. A woman who's bad and knows she is... who'll talk dirty. A girl who likes it wherever and whoever she wants it. Fragile things are cute, but a woman who can take a pounding and ask for more is what gets me going.

Skill:
At 2014-12-29 04:18:50, Scarification (uid: 35836) rolls: 1d6a6 Result: 12
Stamina:
At 2014-12-29 04:15:13, Scarification (uid: 35836) rolls: 1d6a12 Result: 18
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Pumpkin Seeds

Name: Mercedes Santos
Hometown: São Luís, Maranhão, Brazil
Career: Bikini model, Promotions Girl, Stripper, Actress

I have done many things since coming to this country.  Before I come here, I was on magazine covers and then I come here to still be on magazine covers.  I perform in clubs and I perform in front of a camera.  This is only different because this is real and I can tell my story, let people see who I am instead of a character on the screen.  Besides, I get to be around some strong men who will fight over me like a prize.  What woman does not want that fantasy, even just a little?  Life is only lived once and so I will entertain with my body like they do and enjoy being fought over by two men inside a cage.

Turn-On's: Confidence.  A man that isn’t afraid to take his time, but also isn’t afraid to take things rough and do her his way.  This is a competition, she is the prize and that is the point.  Restraints, rough, humiliation, spanking and dominance are all welcome.  So long as both are exhausted and satisfied at the end, she doesn’t care how the journey is done.
Turn-Off's: Brutality, injury, scat/vore/golden showers. 

Pumpkin Seeds

Sorry for the double post, but what if the guy's lost and had to have sex with the woman but were not allowed to finish ?

kckolbe

Name: Scott Edgar
Hometown: Houston, TX
Career: Brief stints in stand up comedy and presenting on local shows. 

Why do you want to be on Battle Bang? Well, as a comic, Battle Bang kinda has everything you need.  On one side you have beautiful women, which is the reason non-athletes try to be funny, and on the other you have extremely powerful and aggressive men who can kick your ass, which definitely affects what you can get away with.  But basically, this is as close as I will likely ever get to this much sex, so there was no way I could turn it down.

Turn-On's: Teasing.  Being a voyeur.  Light touches.
Turn-Off's: "Hammering away," scat, vore
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Dariusfallenstar

I think (maybe?) That a rules post will be forthcoming.

We want it to be competitive and fun without anyone not getting butt hurt or disappointed. Imo, I figure it will probably need to start more as an exhibitionist cycle and less single-elimination tournament. If so, the dude who rolled all max numbers (unless there is some sort of voting system or somesuch) will just win hands down.

LeSane

Honestly I didn't even know how I got max stats. I started with the dice rolls first and thought I had did them wrong at first. Then again the small time gap was due to me falling asleep.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Dariusfallenstar

You are fine LeSane. Given an even distribution, someone is going to roll better. The thread owner will just need to figure out a way to keep things fun and fair.

azzmeister89

Interesting idea. But as Darius mentioned, some people may get disappointed if they don't win matches, could I suggest other challenges between fights so that all players can garentee a scene or two. Challenges could include blowjob contests or who can make a girl Cum the fastest with just their hands. The winner again could be discussed but then at least it's fair on all.

Dariusfallenstar

Haha. Sexual contests would be hilarious and fun. I picture a panel of judges discussing technique and enthusiasm and providing scores after. Perhaps sexual skills in one match, fighting in another - so people end up with a total score after they have been paired off with nearly everyone.

Black Howling

Name: Jason Sommerfield
Hometown: Bakersfield California
Fighting Style: Studied Tae Kwan Doe throughout his youth, melding it later with Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for a well rounded fighting style. He's Competed in MMA for ten years now, and has a legion of experience.

Why do you want to be on Battle Bang? "I've competed in matches for longer then many of the kids out there today have been in the industry. Eventually you want something different that takes you out of the routine slugfest. This high risk, high reward competition is just the thing to add some camera time and boost my career to the next level."

What type of woman do you like? "Give me a woman that knows she's a jewel and wants to be treated like one. Who loves being teased till she can't take anymore, and we both want that sweet finale."

Additional Pictures

Skill: 12
Stamina: 14

MissFire

You don't have to use the dice system if you don't want, that's why I proposed the other two methods. As far as stats go, well, it comes down to the rolls. Just because someone has high stats doesn't mean their in-game rolls will be great.

I'm fine with including some optional side-events to keep people busy if we need them, though.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Black Howling

Quote from: MissFire on December 29, 2014, 02:46:20 PM
You don't have to use the dice system if you don't want, that's why I proposed the other two methods. As far as stats go, well, it comes down to the rolls. Just because someone has high stats doesn't mean their in-game rolls will be great.

I'm fine with including some optional side-events to keep people busy if we need them, though.
+1 And given some crazy dice rolls I've scene in games past, it really won't be an issue. Some randomness can be a lot of fun.

MasterOfMyFate

Name: Alex Raymond
Hometown: Miami, Florida
Fighting Style: Originally, Alex was trained in Army Combatives when he joined the service at the age of 18. Two years into his service, Alex practiced Muay Boran for four years. Recently, Alex has put in some effort to learn enough Brazilian Jiu Jitsu to defend against it and pull off a decent arm-bar.

Why do you want to be on Battle Bang? "Well, I'm mostly in it for the excitement. I saw little combat in my time in the service and had a lot of free time so I took up learning Muay Thai at this gym near my base. Turns out the instructor there didn't teach Muay thai, but a variation of it. I got a thrill from sparring and now that my term in the service is up, I wanna do something extravagant. I aspire to an MMA career and this will be my big debut. Also, the thrill of victory and what comes after truly sealed the deal on me wanting to come here."

What type of woman do you like? "I'm not picky. However, I like to play rough. Biting, scratching, stuff like that are motivators. In return, I will do my damn best to break the bed."

Skill: At 2014-12-29 17:29:01, MasterOfMyFate (uid: 42617) rolls: 1d6a6 Result: 11
Stamina: At 2014-12-29 17:32:19, MasterOfMyFate (uid: 42617) rolls: 1d6a12 Result: 16

Hi everyone. After a long hiatus, I'm back to play. :)
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

MissFire

Happy Holidays, people! We have all the fighters and ring girls we need, so who's ready to rumble?
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Dariusfallenstar

xPeachyPuff

Happy Holidays to you as well, MissFire! I'm totally ready to rumble (:

- Rainbow ♥