I'm back and ready to play

Started by Insatiable Sadie, March 28, 2016, 10:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insatiable Sadie

Typically I have had several plots in mind when I post for a One on One but this time I am only going for one that has been rolling around in my head for a while. It is plot driven for the most part but there will eventually be a good bit of smut.

It all begins with a kidnapping by a man just days before my character is to enter a doomed relationship. It can either be something she is forced into or she has simply fallen for the wrong man. Either way the man who takes her is doing so for her protection. He refuses to answer any of her questions about why he has taken her or where he plans to take her. He appears to be cold and uncaring but it is mostly just a front.

She is a stubborn girl who fights him every step of the way, even when he shows the rare bit of kindness. As the days pass her hatred for him begins to crack and she finds herself caring about him. It becomes more apparent after he suffers an injury while protecting her and she insists on caring for it. She tries to hide any developing feelings from him since she is convinced he has kidnapped her only to gain some sort of reward.

The era that it is set in is a little flexible. I would prefer it to be in the past that has no specific time period, but I may consider more modern ideas. I have a lot of ideas that I would like to see incorporated and will discuss them with whoever is interested in playing the male character. You may be asked to play more than one character when they run across others.

I will provide either a written bio/description of my character and possibly a photo reference to work with as well. I would like the same from my partner. I tend to write at least 2-4 paragraphs of varying sizes in my replies though my first posts tend to be a bit longer. Admittedly I really do not like doing the first post on a new RP. I always try to give my partner something to post off of (even if it is just a discussion we have in PM. If you are unsure about something I post message me and I will tell you what I was thinking. I prefer a lot of communication so that no one goes off the tracks and spoils things for either party.

So if you are interested PM me with any questions.  Once I have a partner that is ready to start I will post this as closed. Thanks for sticking with me through my rambling. Now let's play.

O/o

Insatiable Sadie

Broken Promises - YC and his girlfriend have a semi open relationship. He doesn't mind her having other men she fucks but it is supposed to be just sex and nothing more. For years it works well, until one day she meets a guy that she seems to become obsessed with. For months she reassures him that there is nothing going on there but its all a lie. When YC confronts her again she drops the devastating bomb that she's in love with him and ends their relationship. Throughout all of the ups and downs he has confided in his close friend MC who tries to convince him he is better off without her.

She offers to let him move in with her until he can get a place of his own and things start looking up. He isn't as depressed but still believes no other woman would want him because of his love of geek culture. One night she has had enough and admits to him that she had a crush on him when they first met and still does and knows the perfect way to convince him.
O/o

Insatiable Sadie

O/o