D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteTigerForever

Is there anybody else atm?

(me.. meh... all things take time I suppose, right?)
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

Mordred

*Insert's card.. tries tapping buttons on this ATM :P*
Well, just trying to make me question answerable to the masses. :P Just in case. *likes to cover all possible paths :P* Time is a relentless, gnawing, crazy beast, yeah.. yet where'd we be without it?
*See Pillory*

WhiteTigerForever

Shall we play the green board with chalk or a dry erase board and start working on mathematical models for the minimum worked out 11 dimensions and the 2nd universe? hee hee O:) >:)

Time.... definition... still hard to quantify, and is it linear or circular or even eliptical?  Isn't it relevant to which planet you are on at the "time" ha ha... or in what "space"?

Mordred

Can I have some of what you are having? :P Ahhh, actually I get ya.. just today my pea brain is just starting to dip it's big gnarled toes back into the murky, dark depths.. been out of sorts the last few days but feeling the lovely dark sky above beginning to reach down and yank my dead body back up! :D But still.. the tendrils of thought are slowwwwwww... :P
*See Pillory*

WhiteTigerForever

lol.. I know you know.. that's why I did it.. but did you know I knew? hee hee

go see my response in life in 6 words or less... will wake ya up while I wish for the murkiness you find take me into the abyss of non reality...  O8)

Mordred

This dude never takes for granted what certain ones know.. and you are definitely on that list, didn't you know? :P

*read the 6 words.. felt my number-obsessed mind start to snake around into pretzel forms.. knowing I need the big guns (aka crazy amounts of espresso layered over the coffee) to absorb those thoughts :P*
*See Pillory*

WhiteTigerForever

aaaaaaaha ha ha ha haaaa.. did it make you smile though too?  I know I need them these days..

...and thanks.. btw...

Mordred

Does a manic little chuckle that starts somewhere in a dark and twisted cooridoor of that thing between my ears, which then started to echo in ways to get the remaining realms of this dead vessel that I call a body, causing in it's end result a sinister curve of these fang-hiding lips count? (refuses to check if this question is written properly :P)
*See Pillory*

LateNightKiss

To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

WhiteTigerForever

Seriously (said like a Valley Girl) Do you know Mordred?  XD..

(cuz if ya did, then you would know to expect it.. XD)

Ephemera

Not so much, but he seems nice.

Do you know the muffin man?
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Ephemera

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

LateNightKiss

What's your favorite kind of muffin?  :D
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

Why dont you look in the mirror, Muffin? ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Anesa

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Haven't you heard of secret ingredients?

Mordred

But wouldn't being baked at a high temperature be harmful?
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Mordred

8-) Isn't blue a more coolish color? :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

How could I disagree with that logic? ;)

Sybl