Hemingway's Vacation Thrills [ MUL! ]

Started by Hemingway, July 15, 2010, 06:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

I'm on vacation, and for the first time, I have internet access while away. Unfortunately, it's slow, and going from post to post to find the right person simply isn't an option. So, I've decided to put together this list of things that come to mind, that I'd like to do. It's going to be vague, with just pairings or themes, rather than a long list of ideas.

Nearly all my ideas are meant to be lesbian. Obvious exceptions ( i.e. incest involving a brother or son ) exist, but unless otherwise stated, I'm probably looking for F/F. Asking for M/F won't hurt, however, so feel free.

Looking over my ons and offs is a good idea as well. My ideas are rough, and anything can be worked into them. Mother and son trying bondage? No problem. Valkyrie decide to feed and fatten a normal woman, or an Amazon? I may be onto something. In fact, I'd love that. That's how it works.

Here's the list, in no specific order, of things I know I'd like. If something isn't on my list, but you think I'd make a good partner for it ( either because it's similar to something I've mentioned, but not mentioned explicitly, or simply from my ons and offs ), you are encouraged to share. Here's hoping I'll find someone, and here's the list.

Incest
Mother x Son
Mother x Daughter
Sister x Brother ( twins or otherwise )
Sister x Sister ( twins or otherwise )

Warrior women
Valkyrie x mortal woman
Amazon x woman
Valkyrie x Amazon

Warcraft
Tauren x Blood elf, undead, night elf.
Orc x Orc, undead, blood elf
Undead x Undead, blood elf, night elf, human.

... and much, much more!