what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

now wearing a t-shirt and jeans (standard fare for me)

Hunter

Quote from: Greenthorn on April 17, 2008, 11:12:22 AM
*is going to McDonalds and Wawa dressed as she is*

I'M THE DORK

Yes, yes you are.  But we'll keep you anyways.

*is wearing his boxers*

Kalen

A soft grey dress shirt, and blue jeans.

Cherri Tart

low slung jeans with holes (not pre ripped!) in the knees, a black Ramones tee over  a white tank tee and my red converse all star high tops.  i am all punked out :D
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Lirliel

Not spunked out?..

Oh and ! Black stockings, dress skirt and white blouse. *Smiles*

I had to dress up, big meeting today..
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Alexander

Quote from: Greenthorn on April 21, 2008, 11:58:13 AM
okay ready for dork supreme?

Anyone know ToonTown?  (I am a disney nut)

TT customized t-shirt and black leggings!

Ahh yes..GT is the ultimate dork!

i have to make this known, Toon Town Rox. just putting that out there. ;)

I am wearing a black silk T shirt, sleeveless of course, and Matching Boxers. ;D i dont like wearing pants when im nice and comfortable at home

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Greenthorn on April 21, 2008, 11:58:13 AM
okay ready for dork supreme?

Anyone know ToonTown?  (I am a disney nut)

TT customized t-shirt and black leggings!

Ahh yes..GT is the ultimate dork!

*giggles* i have Winnie the Pooh and tinker belle jammies... *blushes* and i like to dress up like Disney princesses from time to time around the house and sing Disney songs... *dies from embarressment*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kalen

Aww.... I can picture Cherri as Tink, with a caption that reads 'Not Actual Size'...

Next time my five year old wants her dear old dad to sit and play the Disney Princess board game, complete with me wearing a tiara.. you KNOW I'll be thinking of you.  *snickers*

Kalen

Simply Pooh?  How oldschool of you.. I approve.

Lirliel

You do that regardless Kalen :P

Also moi has a Dorkie thing too! A Star-Wars Jedi-costume.. home-built.. not that I've ever wore it.. *Deletes several pictures from harddrive*
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Greenthorn on April 21, 2008, 12:36:59 PM
Pooh!! I love pooh!!!!!!!  But only "simply pooh" and if you know the difference I'm going to tackle you and cover you in kisses!!

*giggles* you mean the little figurines with the quotes on the bottoms? "It all Comes from Too Much fluff and Not Enough Bear"  i have quotes on my bottom too! *giggles* can't repeat them here, tho! ;)  and yeah, i like the old school ones best - have old editions of the E E Milne books that have been well loved and still get read from time to time *blushes*

also... umm... yeah, i do have a tiara, as Kalen already knows :P

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Cherri Tart

*giggles and snuggles* oh, ok - thanks for the lesson - i learned something cool today! yay me! *hugs* oh, and to stay on topic as well, i'm adding a red sweater to my ensemble that matches my shoes! :D

O/O, Cherri Flavored

WyldRanger

cut off jean shorts and t-shirt

Sethite

Black and white skirt and white blouse. Green socks and mickey mouses shape slippers. White bra and same colour panties.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Bliss

A black dress that has wide white straps and a white band all the way around the upper hem, and is covered in a scattering of white stars in several sizes and groupings, but no star larger than a quarter. It comes to jest below the knee, and can best be described as looking like a 1950's cocktail dress. It has netting underneath, black, that adds puff to the skirt, and about 5 inches of the netting is visible below the hem, as well.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

*sighs* Bliss always looks like a movie star and makes me feel inadequite... 

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Hunter

Just my pj bottoms.  *sighs*

Cutter

Key West T-shirt-khaki shorts-boat shoes.

Dang-all i need now is a maragarita!
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Stattick

My glasses. I just got outta the shower, and heading to bed...

So, just my glasses. Heh.
O/O   A/A

EGFrost

Boxers, T-shirt and glasses.  Nearly bedtime.
“It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues.” - Abraham Lincoln

Bliss

Quote from: Cherri Tart on April 23, 2008, 12:49:30 AM
*sighs* Bliss always looks like a movie star and makes me feel inadequite... 

Some of us have to put on clothes because we can't get away with looking as fabulous without them as you do! *blows a kiss*

Anyway, I'm wearing a purple and pink striped tank top over a shimmery purple skirt, with brown leather clogs.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Bliss on April 24, 2008, 09:00:07 AM
Some of us have to put on clothes because we can't get away with looking as fabulous without them as you do! *blows a kiss*

Anyway, I'm wearing a purple and pink striped tank top over a shimmery purple skirt, with brown leather clogs.

aww... you say the sweetest things to me... *hugs Bliss* today it is trying to be sunny, and failing miserably!  hence, my choice of sensible forest green baggy corduroy pants, faded yellow smiley face tee shirt, and a brown plaid button up long sleeved flannelly shirt :)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Caustic

Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Bliss

A shirt from my middle school summer softball team and a pair of dark olive shorts, a sports bra that doesn't fit right; and a layer of dirt sticking to the sheen of swet from a long walk through the village after some seeeeerious mid-day garden putter.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

EGFrost

a brewers jersey and bluejeans.  After just watching them lose another one to the Marlins.  D:
“It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues.” - Abraham Lincoln