Testing the water as I wait for approval

Started by IcelandicBoy, May 17, 2011, 02:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IcelandicBoy

Well, am new around here and since I dont quite know what goes on in the adult RP section I thought I'd post here a bit in what I be looking for once I get the approved on.

Am aware I cant post any info like e-mail or IM address. This topic here is mostly to lay down what I am into and looking for, and to see your reactions to it, really.

I have done sci-fi, fantasy and modern setting RPs, along with in video games like Mass Effect. I prefer to RP on IMs, I just find that to be much more exciting and thrilling, and I RP with a single person rather then a group. I am okay with doing sex RPs but I prefer doing ones with a story or a plot in it, something happening, and that the romance plays a part in it, thats much more fun and satisfying.

I hope there are anthros here, because I really like RPng with anthros and humans; playing in a world that has mixed species like furries, humans and dragons, where the humans are the smaller species, the rest bigger from 7ft to 12ft or so. My main fetish would be anthro muscles, namely Amazons. I try to come up with RP ideas that has those :3

I have experience being the GM (Game Master) or DM (Dungeon Master) in an RP. That is, being in overall charge of the story's progress, events and characters, but if you want to asume the role, be my guest ;)

As for what sort of RPs im open for, well, its this and that, as long as it has some things that I am into. I like doing RPs that are a bit gritty, dark-ish, rough on my character but not too much, of course. How much, well, again, depends on the RP's plot.

I have played male characters, females and more then one at the same time. I create them after an RP has been established so that they will fit better into it.

And.....well, I guess that's enough for now. Am hoping to get some positive replies here, it will make me hopeful once I get the approved stamp :)

ABelle71

Hello! I'm new here too, dipping my toes into the rpg world for the very first time! Your ideas and scenarios sound wonderful! You have a flair for detail and clarity in describing what you are looking for. I think, from reading through some of the other forums, that is precisely what they are looking for!

Good luck and have fun!
Belle

IcelandicBoy

Why thank you, that means a lot to me :)

Quite the compliments you are paying me, I hope I will live up to them. I do know what I am looking for, true, but I think I'd be open for some new ideas, too, so that I wont be restricting myself into one area too much.

Anyway, thanks again and good luck to you, too, in getting approved :)