News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

x

Started by Noelle, April 02, 2009, 05:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noelle

x
x

Aaleril

Hmmm...Well, corruption themes always intrigue me, some extent or another. Sounds like an interesting idea, let me know if it takes off!
I'm sorry all, but life has caught up to me and all the workload associated. I will try to get back to the stories ASAP!

O/Os: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Aaleril

Oniya

QuoteWell I was walking down the street just a-having a think
When a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink
He shook me up, he took me by surprise
He had a pickup truck and the devil's eyes.
He stared at me and I felt a change
Time meant nothing, never would again...

It's - it's Brad and Janet!  If you need someone for a minor role, I play a good minion. ;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Aaleril

Hmm, I wouldn't mind taking on the sole responsibility of playing Gary Stu, let me know!
I'm sorry all, but life has caught up to me and all the workload associated. I will try to get back to the stories ASAP!

SassyB

Slow postings and reasons why? - Work as usual! 
On & Offs ¦ A & A's ¦ What's rattling around my brain?

SassyB

Fine with me, how about co-worker?  some extra office activities  ;)

SassyB

SassyB

I posted a thread about people indulging in dares, not many took it up but maybe you could incorporate that? 

Aaleril

It could be that Mary/Gary have a party to announce their engagement, and then the others among the party, while socializing, universally agree that while they both are great people, they're both terribly boring. This grows into a dare and then a pot filled with money that goes to the person that everyone else agrees entices either Mary or Gary to do the most outrageously sexual anything. What'chall think?

Aaleril

A genius? Nah. An engineer? Definitely. It's just about putting the pieces together! And later down in the story, people can sacrifice their winnings to work with others and make up more outrageous activities >_<"! Oh the possibilities...

SassyB

When you post the opening thread let me know and I'll do my grand entranced at the party ;D

Maybe the "others" could dissapear into their own threads in between corrupting Mary and Gary and having their own fun but post a link in the main thread so everyone can follow the going ones, I've seen a game played like that.....the suburbain housewife I think its called.   

Just have to decide if I'm going to be a nice work colleague with a crush on Gary or the office tart ......  I'll decide by the time we are ready to roll and surprise you all  XD

BigBuckBob

Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

purpleartemis00

OOOH! I'd love to tempt Mary or Gary! What fun...

The Basics...
Full Name: Kinsey Masters

Appearance...
Hair: Red-black, short and always a mess, but a sexy carefully created mess.
Eyes: Green, oval shaped.
Complexion: Very fair, a spattering of freckles across her nose.
Height: 5'9"
Body type: Really, really thin. Small hips and breast. The kind of figure that size two clothes look good on.
Style: Funky, with a touch of slut. Lots of multi-colored peasant skirts with see-through tanks and bright colored bras.

History...
Kinsey had the incredibly average childhood, with one minor exception, she danced at least four hours a day. Kinsey was accepted to the high school of performing arts and went on to dance at college as well. Before she could sign with a ballet company, she injured her left knee.

Now, Kinsey works at the same company as Mary Sue, but unlike Mary, she is willing to do anything to get to the top of the corporate ladder.

Relation to Mary and Gary...
Co-worker of Mary

Position in Company...
Administrative Assistant to the boss

Personality...
Feisty, Fun, Quick-tempered, Adventurous

SassyB

The office tart  ;)

The Basics...
Full Name: Tammy Hart

Appearance...
Hair: Brunette, bobbed just below her jaw with a fringe
Eyes: Brown.
Complexion: Tanned, with very little white to be seen
Height: 5'7"
Body type: Curvy, (plus size model body shape - normal to the rest of us!)
Style: Stylish, but always tight, low cut etc just show off her assets.

History...
Her mother was a prostitue and although Tammy isn't one herself, she knows what guys wants and how to please them.  Pretty much will try anything at least once but don't try and persuade her to do something she doesn't want to do.  She flirts with all men, however there is only a handful of them that she sleeps with in the office. 

Relation to Mary and Gary...
Co-worker of Gary

Position in Company...
Deputy Finance Manager

Personality...
Flirty, Fun, Even tempered, Adventurous

BigBuckBob

Seeing as how the game is short on males, I will carry the burden of being both Gary and a friend.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

TheWriter

Ah nuts.  I was going to volunteer to play Gary myself.  I think it'll be a blast to play a true Brad Majors.

Gary Stuart Clark

Appearance...
Hair: Short, medium brown, screams 60's American man-of-the-house
Eyes: Deep green, full of confidence and pride
Complexion: Fair
Height: 5'10
Body type: Average, leaning towards...well, lean.  He's no Sylvester Stallone, but he does get to work out.
Style: Upper-management power-tripping businessman.  Suspenders, two-tone shirts, horn-rimmed glasses, grey business suits, mugs of coffee which read "#1 Boss"... Think Bill Lumbergh with the personality of Brad Majors (if I'm going to play the stereotype, no point in doing it half-assed!)

History...
Gary was brought up in a strictly religious household.  While he personally had little time for superstitious beliefs, he respected his parent's choices and played along, and he was brought up with all the values middle America has to offer.  Only the best was for their sweet little Gary, and with the privileged education his parents gave him, it wasn't long before he was climbing the corporate ladder at a great speed, to become the youngest floor manager in the history of the company.  He'd thought he'd had it all... until he met Mary Sue...

Relation to Mary Sue...
To be worked out with Mary

Position in Company...
Floor manager

Personality...
Outgoing, if a little self-absorbed. Trusting. A little socially awkward.  He likes being the friend people can count on, which can get him into trouble at times.

Of course, if Buchanen wants to stay as Gary, I'll happily move aside and invent a colleague.

BigBuckBob

seeing as how you already have a character, and a concept. I can just double up on side characters.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

SassyB