Where Jack Wolff spews lies and propaganda and can't even be arsed to find a source.

Started by Jack Wolff, September 04, 2017, 11:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Wolff

The only political violence on the rise right now is Left Wing Violence.

You know...ANTIFA...Ever hear of them?

They're the people who dump bottles of water on WW2 vets in wheelchairs whilst calling them Nazis, forgetting that the old man/hero they just dumped water on fought REAL Nazis. They throw bottles of piss and rocks at the police. Literally beat people down with signs that say stop hate. Assault everyone and anyone they think is a Nazi. Bully minorities whom aren't part of the Democrat hive mind.

That's the rise in violence.

"Someone Throwing A Bike Lock"

The guy smashed someone on the head with his bike lock because he thought he was a "Nazi" then tried to escape the police before he was arrested. He's going away for 40 years for attempted murder.
You're not reporting things correctly whilst simultaneously peddling Fake News like "Right-wing extremists are responsible for nearly three-quarters of extremist murders in the US." and the like.

Every single link you have provided has a left wing slant to it.

This entire thread you created is a giant walking hypocrisy. It makes my stomach turn.
You are blatantly lying and building up "Right Wing Violence" Whilst ignoring REAL Left Wing Violence that saw to the death of two police officers in Charlottesville, 6 in Houston, One at the Milo Berkeley Rally and more.

They flood the streets with their Hammer and Sickle flags as they assault Vietnam, Gulf War, WW2, and War on Terror vets, 17 year old girls in MAGA hats, Non Partisan Journalists who are there to just cover the news, and even THEIR OWN MEMBERS.

Do yourself and everyone on here a favor. Go look these FACTS up, realize how wrong you are...Then delete this thread. Please...For your own sake. It's quite embarrassing.

MiraMirror

If you look at what's been happening and only see left-wing violence, then I'm sorry to say that you're blind.  I'm not saying it (that is to say, punching random people) is not wrong, but there are literal Nazis on the right wing.  Literal Nazis, waving Nazi flags and swastikas, shouting Nazi slogans, preaching Nazi ideology.

The number of PoC being murdered is still ridiculously high.  There's been a steadily increasing number of brutal murders of trans people- 18 specifically targeted for being trans, and that's just those that have been reported, and it's higher now. One was stabbed over one hundred times in the face, seriously.  The KKK is back, handing out flyers that demonize minorities, LGBT individuals, and transgender people, acting like they're monsters.  There were murders in Charlottesville, and a president who refuses to so much as condemn this idiocy, because a good bit of those people voted for him.  I'm not acting like it's 100% good on one side, but if you really think that this is the left's doing, you're blind, you refuse to see what's going on in front of you, or you haven't done the research.

Acting like there isn't a problem with the right wing right now, when people are being murdered, run over at a rally, and then acting like it's that side's fault is akin to victim-blaming, and there's no other word for it but "disgusting".
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Jack Wolff

"Literal Nazis"
Give me a break pal. 200 racist idiots with no power and no ability to do anything is hardly anything to be scared about.

You should be more worried of the black clad thugs beating and attacking anyone right of Lenin with sings that say "No Hate" and "Love Trumps Hate" and the like. People who want to take the ability to free speech. Advocate the murder of Police, ACTUALLY murder police. Beat and attack "PoC" who don't march to their tune. It's lunancy, and if you wanna equate "Far Right" hate groups like the KKK, who are Democrats BTW.....The same people who established gun control to keep guns out of the hands of the freed slaves, Democrats, with REAL violent terror groups....It's not only disgusting, it's down right vile and evil.

You are a liar. The President PLAINLY, AND OUTSPOKENLY CONDEMNED THE VIOLENCE AT CHARLOTTESVILLE.

"a good bit of those people voted for him" More contrived bullshit. How much of this nonsense are you gonna spew?
If the KKK wanted him elected, they wouldn't have publicly endorsed him. They know they have a bad rep and that they'd only be hurting him. It's common sense. If they voted for anyone, it was HRC. Who openly admits to having Grand Wizard of the KKK as mentors, as well as the vile witch who created Planned Parenthood, Margret Sanger. Who said that Black people were like weeds that needed to be exterminated....Also, Hillary on video saying that black people are "Super Predators that need to be brought to heel."

Give me a break pal. Orwell is rolling in his grave.
Your hypocrisy is sickening.

Jack Wolff

Equating 200 Nazi LARPers and the death of that girl, who we're coming to find out was killed by a radical Alt Left lunatic BTW, with actual, 100% undeniable proof of Left Wing Violence is beyond sickening. The one who Organized that "Nazi" Rally has been identified as a radical Obama supporter...You've been played.

Callie Del Noire

Ease up Jack..

And point of fact, racial discrimination actions tied to right extremists is up.

Lets see:
-Synagogue vandislims, as well as Jewish grave site desecration
-Bomb threats to Jewish, Islamic and Civil rights groups
- Physical violence to a variety of groups.

Also, calm your language please.

It is okay to disagree but you shouldn't take it out on fellow posters

Do I have an issue with violence by any group? Absolutely ANTIFA ias well as the KKK. But they didn't run down a bunch of people in a car.

Jack Wolff

Ease up? I'm fine.

Could you provide credible, non fake news links to support those claims? I'm curious.

Calm my language?

ANTIFA didn't run down a bunch of people in a car? But they did: Murder 6 cops in Houston, Manslaughter 2 cops in Charlottesville, murder someone at the Milo Berkeley event, pour "water" on WW2 vets in wheelchairs whilst calling them "Nazis",  attempt to murder people by smashing them on the head with bike locks for being "A Nazi", Shoot down Republican Congressmen who were playing a baseball game, violently attack the police in Boston and Phoenix, Overran people at Berkeley over a week ago by attacking non partisan, non biased journalists who were they to just cover the news with home made riot shields that said "NO HATE" on them. Also.....It's starting to come out that the guy in the car wasn't this "Right wing Nazi Racist" Like everyone thinks he is. Hell the guy who started that "Unite The Right" Rally in Charlottesville was a Obama supporting radical Occupy Wall Streeter.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Jack Wolff on September 05, 2017, 12:39:17 AM
Ease up? I'm fine.

Could you provide credible, non fake news links to support those claims? I'm curious.

Calm my language?

ANTIFA didn't run down a bunch of people in a car? But they did: Murder 6 cops in Houston, Manslaughter 2 cops in Charlottesville, murder someone at the Milo Berkeley event, pour "water" on WW2 vets in wheelchairs whilst calling them "Nazis",  attempt to murder people by smashing them on the head with bike locks for being "A Nazi", Shoot down Republican Congressmen who were playing a baseball game, violently attack the police in Boston and Phoenix, Overran people at Berkeley over a week ago by attacking non partisan, non biased journalists who were they to just cover the news with home made riot shields that said "NO HATE" on them. Also.....It's starting to come out that the guy in the car wasn't this "Right wing Nazi Racist" Like everyone thinks he is. Hell the guy who started that "Unite The Right" Rally in Charlottesville was a Obama supporting radical Occupy Wall Streeter.

Okay, you've been on the boards.. a week? Today (or rather yesterday) is clearly when you got approved.

A suggestion? Read the rules for this part of the board.

I know from personal experience that there is an uptick in violence against minoritys (religous, racial, and social).

As for me providing proof that meets YOUR criteria? Care to tell me, aside from Brietbart, Fox News and possibly the Driudge report, fits your definition of non-fake news before I 'prove' anything.

Is there left wing violence? Yeah, I've gotten spat on by folks who called me a killer while I was in the service. I've also heard folks threaten to literally drag a trans coworker down the road till she fell apart.

I'm mostly a moderate republican but I see more intolerance from my party than the opposition.

Jack Wolff

I've been approved for longer than today, but all of that is irrelevant as to the conversation at hand.

And I've noted from experience that that "uptick" is fabricated.

Funny how you assume where I get my sources from. Typical.

Words vs actions. Hardly a comparison.

"I'm mostly a moderate republican but I see more intolerance from my party than the opposition."

Then open your eyes and see things for how they really are. Because right now.....You've got your eyes closed tight.
I'm not denying there is right wing violence and if I made it seem like there isn't any or if I directly said there isn't any, I retract that statement.

There is Right Wing Violence, but to compare it to the MASSIVE ONSLAUGHT of left wing violence that is plaguing this nation is disgusting, vile, and downright evil. The only people who have been homophobic to me are other LGBT people and their "allies" who are a part of the left wing hive mind. Calling me "Self hating" and a "traitor" because I dared not support the political party of Slavery, Jim Crow, The KKK and Segregation AKA Democrats. Their candidate who takes money from Muslim nations where they MURDER people like me for being who they are.

Jack Wolff

I'm sorry if I called anyone names. I sometimes get quite passionate about topics such as these.

I just can't sit by and not challenge statements and claims that there is more Right Wing Violence going on in this country than Left Wing Violence when it is simply the other way around.

Callie Del Noire

Okay Jack..

I concede the argument.

Still waiting for 'authorized news sources.'

Of course given I typically read thru many different news sites, including Fox, I like to think my eyes are open. I also feel, as a retired serviceman, that my actions speak for themselves. I helped walk a scared coworker to her car when she was scared to leave on her own, worked with other vets to help folks whose homes were vandalized by racists who couldn't tell the difference between Hindi and Arab, and.. you know what?

Till you pony up your own proof, I'm done posting. You've made clear claims but I see no 'proof'. So, good night and please read thru the thread rules

Jack Wolff

I said "Not fake news" That should be clear as to what I mean. But if you must. No CNN, Vox, Snopes, Politifact, TYT or anything like them.

I also check out a variety of sources, Fox sometimes being one of them.

And as a retired serviceman I've had to walk coworkers to their cars and physically protect myself and friends/family from violent leftist racists who wanted to kill them because they dared to be black and want to #MAGA. Real racists....Not ones who fit the bill of those fake hate crimes that have been popping up since the election cycle was in full bore.

I've given you proof, take what I've said and google search it for yourself. I gave a list of the many murderous violent things the left has perpetrated.

Jack Wolff

I'm done with this thread. I've made my points, provided facts and the truth.

It's you, the people reading this thread, it's your choice on whether or not to believe the lies.....Or look into these things for yourself.

They don't call it getting Red Pilled for a reason.

Be safe, God Bless.

Nadir

*raises an eyebrow* That's certainly a perspective.

Future posters, please remember to cite your sources. PROC rules still hold. Thank you for your consideration.

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Jack Wolff on September 05, 2017, 01:26:53 AM
I'm done with this thread. I've made my points, provided facts and the truth.

It's you, the people reading this thread, it's your choice on whether or not to believe the lies.....Or look into these things for yourself.

They don't call it getting Red Pilled for a reason.

Be safe, God Bless.

Look I'm pretty right leaning myself. I'm pro 2nd amendment, I go to church, I love the service. Dad was 82nd. Mom was a nurse. And grandpa was a Ranger in Korea.

I dislike the antifa. But at the same time I can recognize that the right is not without sin either.

Both sides delight in turning people into puppets and turning them on the opposite side and it sucks that sometimes it feels like if you are right leaning in anything then some will label you a nazi, racist, bigot etc.

I get it.

But at the same time one has to recognize their own behavior. You came in swinging. No one here is your enemy. We all want what's best for the country and its people. Just in different ways.

Neither side is 100% correct and to think so leads to fanaticism. Maybe when you feel up to it we can all have a more calm and relaxed discussion.

Vekseid

For the record this is split from the rise of right-wing violence sticky.

Trying to whitewash Heather's murder by a nazi sympathizer is beyond the pale.