Passenger Train Idea (M seeking F)

Started by sluggerjackson, December 20, 2012, 11:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sluggerjackson

Okay, a lot of the stuff I've been involved with has been combat based and super hero based. Which is fine, I love that. But I want to try something a little different.

The premise:

Our main character is a college age girl, who's sort of the leader of clique. Not a mean girl by any stretch of the imagination. Pretty, smart and a natural leader. She prides herself on her self control above all else, not a virgin but defintley more on the vanilla side of things. 

One of the members of the clique is the opposite really. One day, right before vacation, she tells the group a story about a rather wild night that got out of control for her, but she loved it none the less. To this the main character chastise the member embarrassing her. Later that night the girl turns the tables and accuses the main character that she's a prude and not adventurous enough. The main character does not care for that assertion. THe girl says she can prove her otherwise, by taking a challenge. The main character had planned on coming to the girls home over the break, by flying. The girl tells her to take a particular train, to dress a bit provocatively and not wear any underwear. That's the challenge.

The main character accepts, and the girl tells her not to let anyone on the train know. But she doesn't explain why not (aside from the obvious of not wanting to flash strangers)

The train (unbeknownst to the main character) is a luxury charter for a bdsm/fetish club that the girl is a part of. Things are about to get intense for the main character. 

The point:
I'd like this to be a story of the main character of course being set up, overwhelmed by a combination of forceful people (think firm hands and voices...not violence) and lust. Her trip on the train an escalation of embarrassing and powerful sexual experiences she has little to no control over, is humiliated by, but loves. The end would be the other girl revealing herself to the main character a most compromising moment.

Voyeurism, flashing, and embarrassment are big parts of this. So is clothing/

This could be done as a more lighthearted thing, or strangely romantic: these mysterious, forceful but strangely tender people helping her through a sexual awakening. Or a little darker focusing more on the humiliation. Or a combination there in.

The loss of control and revelation of intent at the end are key in my mind. The actually activities that transpire can be discussed.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

sluggerjackson