Night Time Cravings (M f F, or two)

Started by Kelo, November 23, 2015, 11:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelo

I have been reclusive, in the world of PM and IM roleplay for some time, but I am looking to get back into forum posting. A lot of my best and greatest RP has been over private message, so I'm not knocking it, I just want to do something a little different from what I have been. I will still except roleplay via PM or messenger, but I am primarily looking for forum roleplay via this thread.

A lot of my ideas here are hybrids of other things that have worked for me, specific kinks, or new ideas. I enjoy romance and story, but I like to punctuate it with highly-descriptive smut as well. I can adjust my style to my partner, but one thing I ask is that my partner not be shy about overly descriptive, long scenes when we get to actual sexual content.

I am mostly a dominant player. I like scenes where either I play the dominant role or we have a switch or equal relationship, but I am not a fan of playing a fully submissive character.

I like using avatars/pictures for inspiration in my character descriptions. To that end, I'd like my partner to pick my avatar for me because I want to make sure it is something that jives with what they are looking for. On the same note, I have looks in mind for the characters they will play. This isn't always the most welcome of ideas, but the basics of it are: I pick who you play and you pick who I play.

Please PM me if you are interested. No plot is set completely in stone.

For length: I prefer 2-4 paragraph responses, but I also understand the necessity of shorter posts to bridge gaps and longer posts to set particularly image-intense scenes. My posts average 3 paragraphs, but my upper limit is probably 6 or 7 if needed. In short, I will generally keep pace with whatever my partner does, but I find 8-10 paragraph long posts more one-sided than story-driven, and single sentence responses far too little to reply to.

Now, to the plots.

Biggest Cravings:

The Uncontrollable Muse
There are two different approaches we can take to this one.  The first is that my character is a modern day artist, and yours is the muse. As a mythological spirit, she manifests to help improve his creativity, and she does so by seducing him with her unnaturally powerful sexual energy. He is drawn in, but she quickly finds that she has grown an addiction to him. She no longer wants to visit her other artists. His daringness in the bedroom has made her fall in love with him, and she hasn't experienced anything like it in thousands of years. As things progress, other mythological entities begin to interfere in the relationship.
An alternative to this would be that your character is a pop star, and I play the muse. For the most part, many of the plot points stay the same, but the muse stays the more dominant role in this version.
For this you have to be ok with light bondage, being dominated, squirting, and marathon sex. This will still have plenty of plot, but it will be very smut heavy as well.

Other Cravings:

Outlaw Country

In an American West stylized with a bit of a Steampunk element, he's an outlaw that has been on the town's bad side for half a decade now. It started small, and righteous; the lawmen framed him and he had to get out of town. He took a bad turn by seeking revenge on the folk of the dusty little hamlet, robbing their bank on the regular, setting horses and bows loose. Her whole life she's heard stories about him, and in many ways has become enamored with all of the urban legends. There's one small problem: she's the Sheriff's daughter. Now of age, she's the prime target in the outlaw's next caper. This time? A kidnapping to get back at the town's lawmen for good. But her? She's already in love with him. her capture only exasperates her attraction to him, and when he makes the suggestion that he might have his way with her, she's more than willing to let him take her innocence and be dominated by him. What follows is an adventure as the two fall in love and become partners in crime.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Eye on the Prize (M x F x F)
Deadshot and Harley Quinn, recent escapees from the Suicide Squad, don't really have anywhere to go for the time being. Harley wants to get back with Mistah J, but when she learns he's got a new honey, it's time for a little revenge. That's where Ivy comes in. What better way to piss of the clown than film a scene of night-long ecstasy with her former lover, and the new guy? Of course, they might not all agree. Maybe the cameras are hidden. The point though? Their threesome leads to all sorts of drama between them, as well as an antagonist in a not-too-happy Joker.

If we cannot find a third partner, I am willing to modify this into a one on one story, or perhaps have you play two characters if you are up for it.

To the Top

Two friends decide to challenge each other to a Summer-long hike in the wilderness. Their playful banter underlies an ignorance that each one is attracted to the other. As their hike continues, the sexual tension reaches a high point and they start making taboo moves on one another before, at last, giving in. In the nights that follow, they get lost and soon realize they were underprepared for the challenges they would face out in the mountains. They have to rely on each other to survive while also exploring their newly budding relationship. Days are filled with attempting to retrace their steps back to the trail or find food, nights are filled with carnal, over-the-top sex on the mountainside. Filled with adventure, romance, and smut.

In Progress:

More to Come...

Kelo

Added "To The Top" and moved "Tattooed Innocence" to progress.

Kelo

Returned "Tattooed Innocence" to biggest cravings. Holidays disrupted the thread.

Kelo

Added "The Vampire Diplomat" to biggest cravings.

Kelo

Kelo