SINS Academy Interest Check! [applications re-open] Students and Sins required.

Started by Rave, November 23, 2014, 08:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rave

Quote from: Rel Mayer on November 24, 2014, 10:45:46 PM
Let me know what you think!

Nitya Mi Young 'Mi' (Student of Envy)

Name : Nitya Mi Young 'Mi'
Sex : Female
Classification : (Unsure with students?)
House : Envy

Position : Student of Envy House
Year : 4

Skills: A Brilliant Mind - She is a plotter. Although she usually greets people with a smile and cheers them on. She's secretly plotting for their demise in the back of her mind. She befriends people just to find their weaknesses to exploit them. She's very intelligent and prefers for her companions to also use their mind rather than weapons.

Powers: Shape-Shifting - She's a woman of many forms, but she holds a personal favorite form (current character image). Even when she has shape shifted into another form, there are things that stay consistant. She always has black lips, always has the tattoo on the back of her arm, and she always has the sharp and pointy black nails.

Height : 4'11
Weight / Body type : Petite and Slender
Hair : Brown
Skin : Tan
Eyes : Shifting, usually stays Light brown/Green
Distinguishing Features : Tattoo of ancient markings on the back of her right arm, black lips, sharp black nails.

Dislikes : Losing. Dirty things. Insults. Being seen as the lesser.

About: A child of the streets. Living in the gutters and starving from day to day. Hoping for the chance of a few bones to fall along the gutters so she could gnaw on the remainders of meat while looking at the warm insides of various houses through the luxury of windows. The laughter. The food. The beauty. The money. She envied all of it while her frail bones and hollowed cheeks could only care and want for the will to survive.

On the eve of the day she was supposed to die. A follower of Envy came to her. Hearing her cries, owes, and desires to be the exactly person that she wasn't. Envious of everything that her life didn't have and how cruel the world was. Believing that it was all unfair. Until the man granted that wish to her and her life completely changed. From rags to riches, eternal, and the ability to be whoever she wanted to be.

Join us. He said. Join us and you shall always have what you desire. Intelligence and beauty are among the many riches in which you will receive. And he was right... for the most part, but how does one that can be anything they want appreciate what they actually are? It left a desire inside of her heart the second she changed. Everyone was always better. Wanting what she couldn't have and seeing people with traits she could never posses drove her bitter. Taking an appearance was one thing, but there were so many skills that she still wanted. So many people that she wanted to be, so many things that she still couldn't have.

She wants to destroy anyone who was better than her. She wants to be the best and she will always desire what she can't have. She is one to greet you with a smile and compliments, but they're never real.

Labels : Copycat. Competitive. Dream Crusher. Tease. Fake.

Sexuality : Bisexual - Switch
Sexual On's and Offs : Rel Mayer's O&Os
Everything is more than welcome with my characters - with the exception of scat.

Player : Rel Mayer
Oh hell you face claimed Lee Hyori *faints and swoons*

You'd get accepted just for that, but everything else is also on point (y) I especially loved how you intertwined her human life with her current house. Very nice!

Accepted! Go ahead and put her up in the Accepted Characters thread right next to Pride huehueheue

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Rave on November 24, 2014, 10:56:42 PM
Oh hell you face claimed Lee Hyori *faints and swoons*

You'd get accepted just for that, but everything else is also on point (y) I especially loved how you intertwined her human life with her current house. Very nice!

Accepted! Go ahead and put her up in the Accepted Characters thread right next to Pride huehueheue

Muahaha, I aim to please! :)

Excellent! Thanks for looking it over! Hopefully he doesn't bite... hard. ;)

Clio

Tuesdays are always busy for me, so I apologize for the lack of a CS. I will be making my female student super soon! And she'll be a curvy redhead...obviously.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Rave

Quote from: Rel Mayer on November 24, 2014, 10:58:49 PM
Muahaha, I aim to please! :)

Excellent! Thanks for looking it over! Hopefully he doesn't bite... hard. ;)

Oh he totally does AHEM, yes, yes you're welcome.

Quote from: Christa McGinn on November 24, 2014, 11:21:38 PM
Tuesdays are always busy for me, so I apologize for the lack of a CS. I will be making my female student super soon! And she'll be a curvy redhead...obviously.

No problem. You can never go wrong with red-heads!

GnothiSeauton

Submitted for Approval...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name:  David Aquilius
Age: Lost count over the years.  Appears Early to Mid Twenties.
Sex :  Male
Classification:  Sadistic Incubus
House:  Lust

Position:  Student
Year:  Fifth Year

Skills:  With his long year, David is a man of experience, having gone through and witnessed his share of teachable moments in life.  Witnessing them, and at times experiencing them, have only made him a more wise and sage entity.  As an incubus, he's a manipulative individual, able to charm and worm his way into anyone's pants or heart if need be.  He is also an accomplished sadist, having witnessed how much pain the average individual can take before submitting to their ultimate demise.
Powers:  As an incubus, Davis has the ability to gather strength and power through sexual contact.  This in turn, makes him (for a time) able to assume large amounts of pain and damage without it truly affecting him.  It takes considerable concentration and thought.  He also has an ability to conjure up small amounts of fire through his body, creating something akin to fire-balls generated, as he jokingly says, from the fires of his loins.

Height:  Six foot One Inch.
Weight / Body type:  Athletic.
Hair:  Dark.
Skin:  White.
Eyes:  A dark brown, almost black.
Distinguishing Features:  Several scars of lashes upon his back.

Dislikes:  Humans.

About:There isn't a whole lot to know about me...

I've witnessed by fair share of things, been through quite a few of it too.  I know what it means to suffer and to endure pain, something so very few have ever experienced on the level that I have.

My lust and passion was my downfall.  I was but a slave in the service of a rich and powerful man, in love with his daughter.  I loved her, I cherished and worshiped her as if she were a Goddess...  My Goddess...  I worked for her.  I sweated for her.  I killed for her.  I bled for her.  I still carry the scars upon my back, the lashes I was given and endured.  She would not have me in the mortal life, so I took her life, and took it with pride, knowing that if I could not have her, no one would.

I was dying in filth, bleeding out from the back which bore my punishment, when I was reborn, an unclean soul given a new chance, a new opportunity, and I took it.

The world has become my playground as I take my fun from the pathetic mortals.  I watch them suffer and writhe with pain, screaming out for mercy, with a smile upon my face.

Labels:  Sadistic.  Dark.  Cruel.  Tortured.

Sexuality:  Bisexual, but with more of a heterosexual leaning.
Sexual On's and Offs:  Open to just about anything and everything.

Player:  GnothiSeauton
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Rave

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on November 24, 2014, 11:33:24 PM

Skills:  With his long year, David is a man of experience, having gone through and witnessed his share of teachable moments in life.  Witnessing them, and at times experiencing them, have only made him a more wise and sage entity.  As an incubus, he's a manipulative individual, able to charm and worm his way into anyone's pants or heart if need be.  He is also an accomplished sadist, having witnessed how much pain the average individual can take before submitting to their ultimate demise.
Powers:  As an incubus, Davis has the ability to gather strength and power through sexual contact.  This in turn, makes him (for a time) able to assume large amounts of pain and damage without it truly affecting him.  It takes considerable concentration and thought.  He also has an ability to conjure up small amounts of fire through his body, creating something akin to fire-balls generated, as he jokingly says, from the fires of his loins.

I've witnessed by fair share of things, been through quite a few of it too.  I know what it means to suffer and to endure pain, something so very few have ever experienced on the level that I have.

My lust and passion was my downfall.  I was but a slave in the service of a rich and powerful man, in love with his daughter.  I loved her, I cherished and worshiped her as if she were a Goddess...  My Goddess...  I worked for her.  I sweated for her.  I killed for her.  I bled for her.  I still carry the scars upon my back, the lashes I was given and endured.  She would not have me in the mortal life, so I took her life, and took it with pride, knowing that if I could not have her, no one would.

I was dying in filth, bleeding out from the back which bore my punishment, when I was reborn, an unclean soul given a new chance, a new opportunity, and I took it.

The world has become my playground as I take my fun from the pathetic mortals.  I watch them suffer and writhe with pain, screaming out for mercy, with a smile upon my face.

Oooh~ How dark. I like it!

Approved~

Angie

So, do I need more then one image, or is Aether-Walker's 1 good enough? I'm still looking for more, I'm just curious.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Rave

Quote from: Angiejuusan on November 24, 2014, 11:42:45 PM
So, do I need more then one image, or is Aether-Walker's 1 good enough? I'm still looking for more, I'm just curious.

You're fine. Add him to the list!

Rel Mayer

Angie

Rave

Quote from: Angiejuusan on November 24, 2014, 11:45:08 PM
No, he's not fine. He's missing a Year.

Ahh I thought I answered the question.

With his abilities, he would somewhere between 2nd and 4th year, so go with the middle ground. As for the pictures, one is fine.

GnothiSeauton

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Angie

Caela

Lilith likes and wants some hapless first years to unleash him on for her own amusement!

Angie

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Caela on November 24, 2014, 11:57:11 PM
Lilith likes and wants some hapless first years to unleash him on for her own amusement!

Yes please.

Seeking New Stories

Angie

Strangefate

I appear to have been summoned.  Also please don’t mind the aforementioned cage.  I can’t seem to go anywhere without it lately.  It’s a little embarrassing.  :P

Somewhat more seriously what’s the character limit for this one?  If a person wanted to play a student and teacher is that okay or are you having players stick to just one at the moment? 
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Rave

Quote from: Strangefate on November 25, 2014, 12:35:40 AM
I appear to have been summoned.  Also please don’t mind the aforementioned cage.  I can’t seem to go anywhere without it lately.  It’s a little embarrassing.  :P

Somewhat more seriously what’s the character limit for this one?  If a person wanted to play a student and teacher is that okay or are you having players stick to just one at the moment?

Aha, I was curious about that~

But the character limit is 2 per person, so go nuts.

Rave

SO!

Pride's Bio has finally been putting in the Gothy inspired style, so thanks for that ;P WOOT WOOT

On another note, I got the itch to make my second character so I just did >.> I'll post him here and the accepted character page as-well.

Name : Damian.
Sex : Male.
Classification : Hooligan.
House : Greed.

Position : Student.
Year : Two.

Skills: Damian is very good at breaking things, and pranks. If one considered those skills. He is quite deceptive, increadibly so. Furthermore, he is an excellent thief. As such, he spends quite a bit of time in the Human world toying with the humans. Stealing their wallets, their keys, sometimes their babies. It's quite the sadistically fun experience to watch a mother freak out over where her baby went, when all the while Damian just stole her and hid her in the attic.
Powers: Hidden Presence: Damian has a natural born ability to completely conceal his presence from those around him. This applies to Demons who are senior to him, yet it would probably not work on the Originals. However, he is able to hide his presence completely and sneak up on anyone un-detected. The next step of this would be learning to go completely invisible, something he hopes to learn during his stay at the Academy.

Telekinesis: His newest power, acquired through the last year of study. Damian now possess the basic power of Telekinesis, able to move objects to his own hands without trying, simply extending his hand forward and waiting. Naturally he's been wacked in the face attempting this a few times, but hey, he's learning.

Height : 6'2
Weight / Body type : 151 Ibs.
Hair : Dirty Blonde.
Skin : White.
Eyes : Blue.
Distinguishing Features : Damian has many tattoos all over his body, and it is not easy to brand a demon. One can't just use ink like humans, no. The tattoos are truly branded with hell fire onto his skin, which takes a similar effect to ink yet hurts hell of a lot more. The meaning of these tattoos however, are revealed only to those he trusts. Which isn't many.

Likes : Money, Power, Material Things, Mischief, Rule Breaking.
Dislikes : Law & Order, People who refuse to have a little fun.

About: Bad Boy. Two words that very vaguely encompass what Damian is. A natural born demon to the Realm of Hell, he grew up quickly realizing that there wasn't much to do expect avoid being killed or tortured, and go make your own life. His parents, both Lust Demons, abandoned him after birth to pursue other mates. This was the natural order of things, and as such he spent most of his time trying to survive. It is where he picked up the ever so handy ability of theft. How convenient, not having to hunt hell hounds or fight for food when one can just steal and eat. Quickly he discovered this talent wasn't limited to just food. It moved on to weapons, and skills. Eventually the Demon world would bore him and he would take a few trips to Earth, in which he'd terrorize a few people or break a few laws, take someone's life savings and spend it on a year's supply of Coffee Crisps, anything to pass the time and amuse himself.

When he heard about the Academy, and how the Original 7 were finally letting people in on their tricks and powers, he couldn't help himself. A brand new avenue, and thousands more interesting characters to toy with and steal from. How could he say no? He booked the first ticket back down to Earth and there he was, hidden among the humans learning from the very first demons ever to be created. Very predictably, he found himself sorted into the House of Greed. An annoying event at first, seeing as he'd hoped to end up in Lust so he could flirt with the lust Demons. Yet he quickly found that the Original Sin of Greed was quite easy on the eyes herself. So what the hell, why not.

Labels : Asshole, Hooligan, Destroyer of Peace and Quiet.

Sexuality : Heterosexual.
Sexual On's and Offs : Same as Player. (See Signature)

Player : Rave.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Rave on November 25, 2014, 12:53:29 AM
SO!

Pride's Bio has finally been putting in the Gothy inspired style, so thanks for that ;P WOOT WOOT

On another note, I got the itch to make my second character so I just did >.> I'll post him here and the accepted character page as-well.

Name : Damian.
Sex : Male.
Classification : Hooligan.
House : Greed.

Position : Student.
Year : Two.

Skills: Damian is very good at breaking things, and pranks. If one considered those skills. He is quite deceptive, increadibly so. Furthermore, he is an excellent thief. As such, he spends quite a bit of time in the Human world toying with the humans. Stealing their wallets, their keys, sometimes their babies. It's quite the sadistically fun experience to watch a mother freak out over where her baby went, when all the while Damian just stole her and hid her in the attic.
Powers: Hidden Presence: Damian has a natural born ability to completely conceal his presence from those around him. This applies to Demons who are senior to him, yet it would probably not work on the Originals. However, he is able to hide his presence completely and sneak up on anyone un-detected. The next step of this would be learning to go completely invisible, something he hopes to learn during his stay at the Academy.

Telekinesis: His newest power, acquired through the last year of study. Damian now possess the basic power of Telekinesis, able to move objects to his own hands without trying, simply extending his hand forward and waiting. Naturally he's been wacked in the face attempting this a few times, but hey, he's learning.

Height : 6'2
Weight / Body type : 151 Ibs.
Hair : Dirty Blonde.
Skin : White.
Eyes : Blue.
Distinguishing Features : Damian has many tattoos all over his body, and it is not easy to brand a demon. One can't just use ink like humans, no. The tattoos are truly branded with hell fire onto his skin, which takes a similar effect to ink yet hurts hell of a lot more. The meaning of these tattoos however, are revealed only to those he trusts. Which isn't many.

Likes : Money, Power, Material Things, Mischief, Rule Breaking.
Dislikes : Law & Order, People who refuse to have a little fun.

About: Bad Boy. Two words that very vaguely encompass what Damian is. A natural born demon to the Realm of Hell, he grew up quickly realizing that there wasn't much to do expect avoid being killed or tortured, and go make your own life. His parents, both Lust Demons, abandoned him after birth to pursue other mates. This was the natural order of things, and as such he spent most of his time trying to survive. It is where he picked up the ever so handy ability of theft. How convenient, not having to hunt hell hounds or fight for food when one can just steal and eat. Quickly he discovered this talent wasn't limited to just food. It moved on to weapons, and skills. Eventually the Demon world would bore him and he would take a few trips to Earth, in which he'd terrorize a few people or break a few laws, take someone's life savings and spend it on a year's supply of Coffee Crisps, anything to pass the time and amuse himself.

When he heard about the Academy, and how the Original 7 were finally letting people in on their tricks and powers, he couldn't help himself. A brand new avenue, and thousands more interesting characters to toy with and steal from. How could he say no? He booked the first ticket back down to Earth and there he was, hidden among the humans learning from the very first demons ever to be created. Very predictably, he found himself sorted into the House of Greed. An annoying event at first, seeing as he'd hoped to end up in Lust so he could flirt with the lust Demons. Yet he quickly found that the Original Sin of Greed was quite easy on the eyes herself. So what the hell, why not.

Labels : Asshole, Hooligan, Destroyer of Peace and Quiet.

Sexuality : Heterosexual.
Sexual On's and Offs : Same as Player. (See Signature)

Player : Rave.

Greed wants.

Greed really wants.

Seeking New Stories

Angie

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

Rave

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on November 25, 2014, 12:57:54 AM
Greed wants.

Greed really wants.

Ahaha,

Well luckily for her, she kind of runs the House he's in  ;)

Just don't toy with him too much, hueheuehue.