Ariel

Oh my. A goddamn yes to Norman Reedus. Daryl Dixon is just... ♥

My loves also include...

* Ariel melts into a puddle of dazed goo *
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

scribus1000

Quote from: HannibalBarca on December 14, 2013, 01:11:36 PM
Here I am, posting again already...but I can't believe I committed the sacrilege of failing to ever post the goddess that is Ellen Page here before *shiverbabbledoubledrool*

She is just sheer perfection...please pardon while a large man is reduced to mindless, entranced gibbering :P

You....you...! *ends up having the same reaction* Hhhruglrubl..
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Gladiator0161

Lol, I get that way over Jennifer Lawrence xD *turns into a drooling puddle of goo just thinking about her*

Pardon me while I clean up after myself.

Bibliophilia

I have had a crush on Sarah Gilbert since Darlene was about 15 or 16 and went all goth and moody.

matty79

Christina Hendricks!

Sorry, I don't think I can post pictures yet.
Feel free to send me PM's about anything. Roleplays I am currently looking for partners for:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=208304.0

My On/Off's

Thesunmaid

I know some people will look at me funny for this...But I have a huge crush on Steve Carell. I just think hes adorable and funny as hell. he would be a blast to hang out with.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

cptBacon

Quote from: thesunmaid on June 30, 2014, 10:12:23 PM
I know some people will look at me funny for this...But I have a huge crush on Steve Carell. I just think hes adorable and funny as hell. he would be a blast to hang out with.
I totally get it. Those are the same reasons Tina Fey is at the top of my list.
A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Thesunmaid

Grins at cptBacon"Ooh shes awesome as well."
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

Kitsunetsuki

Quote from: thesunmaid on June 30, 2014, 10:12:23 PM
Totally agree with all of the above. Plus, I honestly think he's a sexy bitch ;D

*swoons* then again, I admittedly have a thing for men with long/big noses...seriously NOT kidding. And yes, Adrien Brody & Jean Reno make me drool. *heads off to do more image searching* ;D
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Ethoxyethane

Quote from: KatKwik on September 15, 2013, 03:42:06 PM
Ian Somerhalder

It's the eyes. I have a weakness for baby blues!

He gets me all hot and firey inside... and outside.   >:)

Zaphod

This is Candice Swanepoel. South African model and a Victoria's Secret Angel. I have had a crush on her for a few years now. <3

Anesa

Shemar Moore is such a hottie!

Josietta

Quote from: Zaphod on July 23, 2014, 12:42:33 PM
This is Candice Swanepoel. South African model and a Victoria's Secret Angel. I have had a crush on her for a few years now. <3

She is one of my favorite avatar models and character faces.... so so so pretty.

Quote from: camille on July 23, 2014, 08:38:43 PM
Shemar Moore is such a hottie!

and OMG yes! yum does not begin to cover that!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

JLinz77

I don't think I can post pictures yet as well... but I have three celebrity crushes: Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Peyton Manning and Jalen Rose. Many may not know Jalen Rose, though but he is a sexy one!

MasterMischief

Adding Moran Atias to my list.

Marchoisas

Jason Statham... yummy!  :-*

Danger only makes things more fun!

Reached my limit of active RPs, so... efective now, I'm no longer available for more RPs until further update. Sorry peeps!

Ariel

Fran Kranz - Benedict Cumberbatch - Martin Freeman - Tom Hiddleston - Alex Turner - Aaron Paul & Giancarlo Esposito

Please marry me. All of you. Please.
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

SunshineSparkle

Swimmers!

Chad le Clos

Vladimir Morozov

Nick Thoman

Nathan Adrian

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Saiyuri

I would have to say Joseph Gordon Levitt. I don't know what it is, (probably his boyish good looks), but I just want to hug him!
So cute!  ;D

Mikem

I absolutely cannot understand how Kate Upton has the body she does and she's my age.

I just....I....wha?
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

WindWhisperer

Olivia Wilde is very cute.

esielle

My male celebrity crush is definitely Ewan McGregor:

My female celebrity crush, without a doubt, is Amy Acker:

Got a secret
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it in your pocket,
Taking this one to the grave

Nowherewoman

Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0