Looking for a threesome needing two ladies. (NC){Full}

Started by Elf, January 16, 2012, 02:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elf

I'm thinking of the near future the world has changed somewhat maybe a bit darker and just about anything is possible. My Character will be Nathaniel Jackson.

He is 27 years old and a few years earlier developed telekinetic abilities. Through practice and imaginative use of his power he has gained the ability to fly and enhance his physical abilities like strength and speed. He also has made himself highly resistant to normal damage and learned use his power to force rapid cellular division and growth giving him a high healing ability. This makes him essentially immune to illness and toxins. He may even be immune to the affects of aging, but is still too young to know for sure.

What I'm looking for in partners is a lady to play his wife or girlfriend who can be normal or something more like himself. The other will likely be a slave he rescues from the underground market in slaves, she can be be human or would actually like a neko, or just about anything that the player wants. For whatever reason she will not be able to or not want to return to her previous life and wants to stay to be Nathan's slave to be used by both him and his SO.

KikuLei

Elf

That would be great, KikuLei. What kind of character would you to play?

KikuLei

I'm thinking of making her a bit of a straight forward, sarcastic but playful. I was thinking maybe she could be human but be very manipulative. Only shooting off ideas but, meh.

Elf

That sounds great. She could be just a normal human but have Nathan wrapped around her finger. Even if he says no at first she would with only a little effort get him to do almost anything for her.

KikuLei

Seems like we have an idea of what to do then. I'll be thinking of her character while you wait on another female.

Elf

Yes, we do have a good working idea. Working on your character sounds like a very good idea. Hopefully we will have another lady soon.

Chouchou

Hello there. I would like to play the slave.

Her name is Marianne. She has been bred to act like a naive French maid. Her breeder was going to sell her at a very high price to a rich farmer, but right before the transaction something went wrong. Something that the three of them will keep secret, each of them for their own reason. But something was clear : Marianne was not worth as much now and, worse, her breeder needed to get rid of her. Marianne has big beautiful breasts, which will please both Nathaniel and his girlfriend. She has long gently curled brown hair. Her eyes are almost yellow.

Elf

Excellent Chouchou, Marianne sounds great. Just to be sure you said breeder, but never said if she is indeed a neko, which I'm assuming she is due the breeder comment.

Once KikuLei gets her character made up and we work out a few details we can get started.

KikuLei

I'm thinking of a tall, lean red head. Thin eyebrows and dark painted lips, emerald colored eyes that fade into blue around the rims. Her long crimson hair falls to her shoulder blades and is usually has loose copper-toned stranded curls. Her stomach is flat however her hips are a bit wide giving her a slightly plumper behind. Her breast are perky but plump. Has feline-like qualities and is usually wearing high-class modern fashions. Usually something tight, black and glossy in texture. Paints her lips a light pin-up red and has long ebony lashes.

Elf

Sounds positively yummy. I like the way you think.

KikuLei

Elf

How exactly do we want to start out. As I hinted at in the intro Nathan will be sort working as a freelance superhero/vigilante which how he ends up with Marianne when he shuts down an illegal slave market and she has no place to go after words. Do we start at the slave market or have some more innocent interactions building up to that?

You can play it how you like, whether the GF accepts the slave at first or has to just deal with her and slowly becoming accustom to the idea. Oh, what is the GF's name, BTW?

Chouchou

I have a stupid question, but you'll forgive me since it's my first RP here:  where will we be writing the story?  Right here in this thread?

I would start the story in the illegal slave market.

Elf

I will create a thread on the NC: Human freeform small groups or solo board and send each of you the link once that is done.

This board is just for finding partners and general communication between them. The main story thread will be for in character (IC) posts only. Out of Character (OOC) comments can be handled here or via private messages (PMs).

I will start it in the market unless KikuLei has a major objection to that.

Chouchou

Elf

Have to go to work. I will get the thread created and first post up in the morning after work.