News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amberghylles

Lyria

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Bayushi

The Final Fantasy VIII OSV, as well as the Final Fantasy X OSV... all in MP3 format!!

*hugs Winamp, then hugs Justy*  ;D

Spookie Monster

Quote from: Silk & Steel on May 26, 2005, 10:19:12 PMHere, take a cookie!

:D THANK YOU! :D

As for what I'm listening to right now... well, I'm listening to myself singing.

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Pixie

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Amberghylles

Silk & Steel

Vandren

Alchemy - "Ride On" (from Celtic Panpipes)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

kat

Right now I'm listening to Chris Rock's standup dvd - "Never Scared"

and I'm having trouble catching my breath I was laughing so hard.
Good sex is like good Bridge... If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

A hard man... is good to find

-Mae West

Tsumibito Seija

" Still screaming at the wailing wall " - Flogging Molly

Silk & Steel

Man tell you what, I might just stop reading this thread- its making me feel old ;)

I don't know who half these bands are, and I always considered myself a person that knows whats - what when it came to music (from being a DJ at an alternative radio station - but that was all so many years ago).

Anyone else feel that way, or am I the only one?

Cheers,

Vandren

Quote from: Silk & Steel on May 31, 2005, 01:04:13 AM

Occasionally.  :)

Of course, I'm listening to a collection of 80s MP3s right now . . . Duran Duran's "A View to a Kill"  :)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Lirliel

That's what you get with the new range of bands, old ones however will never die.

Since my favourite old bands still hold there own amongst the new.

NP: The sound of birds chirping... really peacefull and serene :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

kat

right now, bloodhound gang - Discovery Channel
Good sex is like good Bridge... If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

-Mae West

Lilian

O-Zone  -   Numa Numa Dance

It's so gay, but I love it! ^.^

Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma, nu ma iei,
Nu ma, nu ma iei,
Nu ma, nu ma, nu ma iei.
Chipul tau si dragostea din tei,
Mi-amintesc de ochii tai.

-She bounces around, hopping onto one foot, her other leg raised, bent at the knee, keeping her foot next to her knee. She bends her right arm, resting her wrist on her hip, fingers together and curled down. Her other arm, opposite the foot on the ground, stretched out. Fingers also together, bent, downward. She bounces foreward again, switching her arm's and legs positions, repeating every few beats.. -  Jaaaaa!   

Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma, nu ma iei,
Nu ma, nu ma iei,    -Bounce bounce bounce bounce
Nu ma, nu ma, nu ma iei.  Bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Chipul tau si dragostea din tei, Bounce bounce bounce
Mi-amintesc de ochii tai. Baaaaayounce!

Vandren

bloodrose

Quote from: Silk & Steel on May 31, 2005, 01:04:13 AM
Man tell you what, I might just stop reading this thread- its making me feel old ;)

I don't know who half these bands are, and I always considered myself a person that knows whats - what when it came to music (from being a DJ at an alternative radio station - but that was all so many years ago).

Cheers,

I feel like that! but then I don't need reading this thread to make me feel old...I AM old!
bloodrose's Ons and Offs

Keelin

NIN -really love the new CD

otherwise its Bowie, Devo, The Clash,
Depeche Mode (love the song Master and Servant)
  :)
'The first and foremost erogenous zone is in the minnd'

Lirliel

Seether - Karma and Effect the album.

Sickest line of the album:
And then Daddy said come and be my little queen (The previous line was saying the girl was seventeen), god that's so sick and.. well I found it amusing  :-[

GolGol

Right now it's Project Pitchfork that is comming out of my speakers...^_^
My game ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75040.0

Ons and Offs, the updated list,  and pictures. Updated 29/10: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4506

Discord: Plasmapudding#3339

Lilian

Unknown Artist, but it's "Tango for Django"... I adore Tango.

kat

A cd full of erasure, depeche mode, and duran duran

-Mae West

Silk & Steel

Getting the Led out...

"Dazed and Confused" -18 minute Live Version from the BBC Live Double Disk Set.

Nothing like listening to the young gods of rock and roll at their prime!

Cheers,

Moridin

"Sex Type Thing" by Stone Temple Pilots...the unplugged version.
Straight male.  As long as its within the rules of the forum, and doesn't involve fire, I'll try it once.