Need a roleplay!!

Started by AAA111, June 15, 2010, 11:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Looking to play a romance/real-life roleplay..if interested let me know and reply to this board :-) thanks

AAA111

Anyone interested in this type of roleplay? :-) :-)

TheWhiteEmperor

Hm, it's been awhile since I've done one of these RPs.. Maybe I should give it a go. If that's alright with you, of course.
Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

AAA111

Of course..I play real-life/romance types of roleplays..like a dating couple that is dating long distance..or best friends turned into more..ex-boyfriend and girlfriend..or the blossoming of a relationship..or anything along those lines. what kind of scene would you be interested in?

TheWhiteEmperor

Ahh, the long distance relationship.. I've lived plenty of those.. But I think I would prefer the friends becoming "better friends" role. If you don't mind. =]

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

AAA111

Sure would you like me to set it up or would you?

TheWhiteEmperor

Could you, if you would.. Please?

AAA111

Of course..I'll post it in the non-adult roleplay room..it'll be titled best friends with our two names..and i can link it in here once i'm done if you want? up to you.

TheWhiteEmperor

No, that's fine.. I can find it. Thank you. You'd be better at starting anyways. ^-^'

AAA111

Actually it may be titled something else..but it will have our two names in parantheses.

TheWhiteEmperor

AAA111

Thanks for volunteering to do the roleplay with me so far..I'm enjoying it. It is turning out to be a great one!! :-) :-)