Several Idea's (Males Wanted)

Started by Piercer, June 04, 2009, 12:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piercer

I am looking for a rough non-consensual rp. I have several ideas, and I am willing to hear other ones. Please let me know if you are interested in mine or if you have your own.

Basic out lines

Story 1: Really wild party. One really drunk girl, and one really horny guy.

Story 2: Club scene gone wrong. A girl goes in to a club looking for a good time a guy is looking for a good time in a different way and he has his eye set on her no matter whether she says yes or not.

Story 3: A nice simple blind date. However the guy wants more then she is willing to give.

Like I said I am willing to listen to other ideas, and the reason I left the story lines so open is so that anyone who is interested could help build them

Thanks Piercer.
Piercer - Putting the fear in your heart since 2006

Doomsday

The first plot is interesting. Want to talk about it on YIM? (I'm about to run to grab some food, so drop me a line and I'll reply in maybe a half hour)

LatinMaster

Hello Piercer,

I like the idea of the third story. Are you still up for it?

Piercer

Yes I am LatinMaster. If you would like to PM on here to get that started that would be fine.
Piercer - Putting the fear in your heart since 2006

Fifthstreetglory

Quote from: Piercer on June 04, 2009, 12:54:18 AM
I am looking for a rough non-consensual rp. I have several ideas, and I am willing to hear other ones. Please let me know if you are interested in mine or if you have your own.

Basic out lines

Story 1: Really wild party. One really drunk girl, and one really horny guy.

Story 2: Club scene gone wrong. A girl goes in to a club looking for a good time a guy is looking for a good time in a different way and he has his eye set on her no matter whether she says yes or not.

Story 3: A nice simple blind date. However the guy wants more then she is willing to give.

Like I said I am willing to listen to other ideas, and the reason I left the story lines so open is so that anyone who is interested could help build them

Thanks Piercer.

Piercer,  I would be interested in plots one or two if they are still open.

Let me know.
5thStreet