News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Comic Book Shop - Currently filled

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, April 28, 2013, 06:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

The Comic Book shop

A group of regulars of a comic book shop.   Strangers that meet on a weekly basis when the new releases for that week come out at the shop.    Outside of the shop these individuals lead varying different life's.    Other then knowing each other by first name from their weekly gathering at the shop.     They also share other common traits.   

The first common trait that they all share, is the escape that they find from the world in the realms of their favorite comics.   The favorite heroes and heroines of theirs that they long to be like in childhood fantasies of which even as adults they have not grown out of.   

Because of the first trait,  in which deep down they are still comic book geeks at heart.   For some it is a secret passion.   To the rest of the world they exhibit a different persona..   Such as a jock,  the dumb ditzy blonde as examples.   In reality they exhibit all walks of personality.   All except for the one that they hide from world.   

This routine suddenly takes a twist and turn as if right out of the twilight zone.   For as the group of regulars come to dive into their favorite titles and new releases something happens.    As reality bends and what each secretly always wished for comes to light.   As they each become their favorite comic book character.      Not only do they physically become the character, but with all the abilities and powers that the character comes with from the comic. 

The players suddenly find themselves transformed into the alter super hero/heroine identities of the their favorite character within the shop.   But it doesn't stop there they also have assume the secret identities of said heroes.   For example if the person was an avid fan of the dark knight Batman,  not only has he become the Batman but his driver license and any other identity now lists him as Bruce Wayne.    Through the individual might have been nothing more then a department store sales associate or even a department manager.   He now is literally the tycoon Bruce Wayne with Wayne Enterprises.   

Guidelines for play

The game will be played free form.   God-moding will not be tolerated,  respect fellow players and work out scenes that involve fighting between each other. 

Any comic hero or heroine can be used.  This is not solely a Marvel or DC based hero game.  Players can draw upon other sources such as Dark Horse,  Image, Top Cow,  Zenoscope  as examples to choose their alternate  personality come to life.

The game will be plot driven and not a mere cyber fest of sexual gluttony.   However, there will be opportunities for such sexual and romantic encounters to flourish during the course of the main story plot of the game.

Character Sheet
Quote[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Occupation Prior to change:[/b]
[b]Description and/or Pic:[/b]

[b]Background:[/b]

[b]Favorite comic hero or heroine:[/b]

[b]Hero Pic:[/b]
[img][/img]

my character as example
Character Name: Sandra Dixon
Sex: Female
Occupation Prior to change:  Sales associate in a department store for domestic textiles
Description and/or Pic:  Sandra upon first glance is strikingly ordinary.  With brown hair and brown eyes.   She stands of average height at 5'5" inches.  A few pounds too much in her own opinion.  When not in her work clothes of a dark blue shirt and pants.  She dresses casually in jeans and t-shirts.     

Background:  Sandra a loner, having grown up in foster care homes.   She at the age of eighteen took out on her own.  To some she is somewhat a success.  Through she has yet to finish the junior college she enrolled in five years ago.  She has a steady full time job.   A small one bedroom garden apartment.    She don't go out hardly at all.  Most impart it is because of her small weekly checks she takes in from her work.  She can't afford to out that much.  Except for acquaintances at work with those she works with.   Sandra circle of friends is non existent.   

She does have one passion that she regardless of how tight money is.  Is she is a avid comic book fan.   Every week she heads to the shop to if not buy her favorite title then at least read it. 

Favorite comic hero or heroine:  Witchblade,   Sara Pezzini a New York detective of the NYPD.   Her comic book heroine who she has read since she was nine years old.   

Hero Pic:

undisclosedtoyou

Very interesting!  I'll be watching this to see if I join.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

LunarSage

Watching this one.  I'm intrigued, but I have a lot on my plate as it is.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

MasterOfMyFate

immediately caught my interest once I finished reading the description. Now is it first come first served on Batman or is he restricted?
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: MasterOfMyFate on April 28, 2013, 07:22:44 PM
immediately caught my interest once I finished reading the description. Now is it first come first served on Batman or is he restricted?

First come first serve for picking a comic book hero.   As of right now the only restrictions are as follows;
No Villians

Roster
Witchblade,  Sara Pezzini
Nightwing
Ms Marvel
Zealot
Deadpool
Spiderman - Symbiote
Wolverine
Wiccan
Green Lantern - Kyle Rayner
Spawn
Captain America

Reserved waiting list
Rorschach
X-23

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on April 28, 2013, 07:41:12 PM
First come first serve for picking a comic book hero.   As of right now the only restrictions are as follows;

No Villians
Witchblade,  Sara Pezzini

Heroes only? Cuts a few of my choices down nicely. Thinking either Nightwing, or Batman. Those are the ones I look up to.
Master ON/OFF

undisclosedtoyou

Are you accepting female characters that turn into male superheroes?
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on April 28, 2013, 08:05:58 PM
Are you accepting female characters that turn into male superheroes?

Of course,  if your character favorite character was indeed a hero and not a heroine.   Then your character would not only assume the identity of the hero with his powers and alter ego persona but actually become the sex of said character.     

This could also work in reverse.   

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

JamesSureWould

I'm interested. I do love me some superheros XD

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: JamesSureWould on April 28, 2013, 09:05:53 PM
I'm interested. I do love me some superheros XD

Welcome JamesSureWould,  looking forward to who you choose and what idea you have behind your character.   

MasterOfMyFate

Master ON/OFF

Elven Sex Goddess

MasterOfMyFate

Character Name: Damian Rolan
Sex: Male
Occupation Prior to change: Cafe clerk
Description and/or Pic:

Background:

Damian was born into an average middle class home. He was raised as a decent student obtaining A's and B's with the occasional C's with his parents both spending time away from home at their occupation. Damian did not socialize much during his elementary and middle school years, seeking solace in comic book reading. He always adored the DC comics he kept to himself with a little pile of comics that are dedicated to his favorite hero; Nightwing.  Damian grew up with the first Robin under Batman's wing and watched as the boy vigilante grew into the hero Nightwing. After his parents separated, Damian submerged himself in comics even more so until he hit highschool. He made a image of himself as the average intellectual staying with the prep group, which was not an easy task for him. Later on after highschool, Damian dropped out of college and found himself in a apartment that he is paying his living expenses with a cafe clerk job he obtained out of pure luck. Through all his hardships, Damian still held onto his old DC comics and even manages to purchase comics from the new 52.

Favorite comic hero or heroine:
Nightwing
Hero Pic:
Master ON/OFF

Elven Sex Goddess

MasterOfMyFate  character looks good.   

MasterOfMyFate

Master ON/OFF

ElvenKitten

Definitely interested, would likely be Miss Marvel or Batgirl with me.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: ElvenKitten on April 28, 2013, 10:26:14 PM
Definitely interested, would likely be Miss Marvel or Batgirl with me.

Welcome ElvenKitten,  either one is fine Ms Marvel or Batgirl.   Which ever one you prefer the most.   :)

insaneplots

After reading the intro more clearly. I am defiantly interested. Though I am finding myself torn between the original or the clone; wolverine or X-23.

ElvenKitten

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: insaneplots on April 28, 2013, 10:46:14 PM
After reading the intro more clearly. I am defiantly interested. Though I am finding myself torn between the original or the clone; wolverine or X-23.

Welcome insaneplots,  go with the one you want to go with.   

Quote from: ElvenKitten on April 28, 2013, 10:46:35 PM
Will likely have to be Miss Marvel
Alright,  she is reserved for you ElvenKitten.   Looking forward to character.   

1SAZ

Rather interested in this idea, and leaning towards Kyle Rayner/Green Lantern for the hero for my character.

undisclosedtoyou

Will these normal's turned superheroes be banding together to create say, another justice league? 

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on April 28, 2013, 11:12:10 PM
Will these normal's turned superheroes be banding together to create say, another justice league?

That will be up to the players.   Will circumstances and other outside sources  come into play that bundles the heroes into such an organization.   I.E.  JLA,  Avengers.   

One thing that all will have in common is theywere all at the comic book shop.   No one else could comprehend such that would give influence in drawing the characters together. 

yasarra

Color me interested!  I love comic books and various characters.  If Black Widow is still available, count me in.  Or Zealot from WildCATs.  That would work too.

Character Name: Aleira Weston
Sex: Female
Occupation Prior to change: Paralegal
Description and/or Pic:

Background:   Aliera "Ali" Weston grew up as your average, ordinary, midwest girl with two siblings and two very normal, middle class parents.  She did well in high school and managed to get an associate's degree as a paralegal. When one wracks their brain all day long, it's nice to sit back and unwind with a comic book.

And so, she started going to this little shop down on the corner, and that's where she began to immerse herself in an old series known as WildCATs.  She immediately found herself admiring a white haired warrior by the name of Zealot.  Proud, strong, confident, all but truly immortal...who wouldn't want to heal easily from near-fatal wounds, pick up nearly any weapon and be proficient?  Oh, she had her flaws.  Everyone did, but there was much to admire in how she handled them.

Favorite comic hero or heroine: Lucy Blaize (Zealot)

Hero Pic: