News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Who will post next? (II)

Started by Harley Quinn, February 04, 2013, 09:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Codswallop

I don't know about Hive, but you can deal me in.

Wait, who actually knows the rules to Old Maid? Phantomhive, do you know?

Phantomhive

Yup sure do the game is older than I am.

There is a deck of cards and only one old maid card you ask people for card matches and the person who gets left with thhe old maid card loses.

So how about it Cods, my favourite satyr want to play?
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Codswallop

*takes a seat around the card table and settles in to play*

Phantomhive, my dear, have a seat?

Phantomhive

Takes a seat. Thank you.

You can deal Cods. I still love those horns.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Codswallop

*Starts to deal the cards, blushing a little at the compliment* Thank you, my dear! I still love those abs.  ;)

Okay, Phantomhive, walk me through this, how many cards do each of us get?

Phantomhive

you deal all of them out and you place aside any pairs and then you ask the person to your left for any card in your hand.

Ok klets go for it Cods,

Codswallop

*Deals out all the cards, per Hive's instructions* Okay, I think I get it now.

Ladies first, Phantomhive. You take the first move.

Rhedyn

~peeks in~ Sorry, I'll be taking that first move...

I hope that's ok with you, Codswallop?

Stone

Speaking of okay, I once saw a bear dance with a maiden fair, and she had a nun in her brassiere.

I thought it was okay. So did you, didn't you, Rhedyn?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Bliss

I'm partial to maiden nuns dancing in naught but their hair.

What say you, Stone?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Stone

I'm partial to any sort of maidens, nunly or not, Bliss.  I am extra partial to comely nuns wearing nothing aught crucifixes and hairbuns.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Ash

It's me, the adorable Ash....haha haha

Mmmm....Dallas come on down!

Phantomhive

Nope its your friendly ghost comi8ng out to haunt you.

Come back t me Ash I miss you.

Ash

I miss you too, phantom! *hugs*
Come on back, love!

Phantomhive

Awww gladly *snuggles with Ash* Should bre back to posting real soon.

You really miss me Ash?

Ash

Mmhmm, of course I do! I'm glad you're doing better!
Right Bane?

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

himawari

NO ME! *surprise attack*

The person will be my best friend!!! V
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Novak

Woo hoo new friend!!!

Ummm Fury?  Maybe.

Codswallop

Nope, 'tis me!

But I bet ChicagoOkie will be next. I'll put a nickel on it.

Deamonbane

I'll take that nickel *takes*

I bet Cods' nickel that it's Ash next...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Codswallop

*yoinks his nickel back* Nope, it's me again.

The nickel says Ash will put in an appearance now.

Ash

*Dances in.*
You boys called?
Mmmm Bane, Come dance!

Benen

I think I will step in on this one.

is Phantom around?

Rhedyn

Possibly but I'm not her.

Maybe, Dallas will drop by?