Can't Choose a Catchy Title! (M/F, M/M, F/F) [NC, BON, EX?]

Started by Greenthorn, February 12, 2009, 09:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenthorn

Mother.

She took care of you since you were 16 and you would do anything to make her happy.  She is not really your mother, but she took you in when no one else would…she loved you.  She takes care of every basic need you have and material things are abundant…she spoils you.  But it’s time to repay Mother.

You thought it was love…you thought she cared…but really it was conditioning.  She made sure that when you looked at her you only saw an angel.

Today you will find out it was all a lie…or was it?  When she punishes you like a child by locking you in a closet for a week straight…is it love?  She will tell you it is.  When she lets those people touch you in that way…sometimes even beating you…does she care?  She will tell you she does.  What you don’t see is the money being passed to her…the money they pay to use you.

Mother (me).  Cold, psychotic (I play psychos well…), yet very affectionate.  A deeper storyline with this character is possible…could be she falls in love with one of her “children” or clients…ehhh…anything goes.  This does not have to be one of my usual “dark” stories

Who is needed:

“Children” (Mother’s children are all adults ranging from 18-25.  They have lived with her since they were 16.  The back story is completely up to you. )

“Clients” (Remember who has posted this *laughs*.  I’d like to see clients who abuse, manipulate, use.  I’d also like to see M/M and F/F.  I’m open to a client “falling in love" with one of the “children” and wanting to “take them away and keep them safe" but realize that “Mother” will not take this lightly *winks*)

So…this is not “original”…but it’s a mood I’m in.  Ideally, I’d like one male and one female who both do not mind homosexual scenes to be the “children”.  More than one of each is great.  This is just the initial outline and everything is up for debate and change.  How the story goes for each of the "children" is totally open.

Any interest?

Ket

Mommy! 

-clears throat, straightens self out-

Sounds like fun.  Lots of fun.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Aced

Hullo Greenthorn,

I'm interested in playing your male child. All of my characters so far are the strong, dominating types and I'd love to take on a role that reverses that. I can also write from the perspective of any orientation.

ThornsofRose

Mommy want any daughters who actually like being dominated and beat?

I'd love to play in this, though I'd really want my character to only be "sold" to women clients.

And perhaps used by Mommy too!
Sorry for the poofing! I'm back!

How to Make Me Yours and Keep Me
Some Ideas
Oops

miss Hysteria

I have to agree, this is an exciting scene.  Though, I'd really only want to play as a daughter, and that seem to be the popular role at the moment.

Hunter

Greenthorn

A few notes:

I'd need clients.
I don't mind having a large group of "children"...just without the clients, I cannot ....well wait....yes I can!  *grins*

Okay...let me add this to the mix:

"Mother" might ask her children to do things with each other.  She would be training them.  Could start the story there?  But I'd still need some dominant characters (to break down)...some reluctant heterosexual characters (for forced homosexual/lesbian scenes)...I'll think of more.

I'm thinking the center of the story would be...what else...the kitchen, where most interactions with "Mother" will be...then threads of bedrooms, the basement, the garage (oh yes...do not make Mother angry!  *laughs*)...

So anyone who -is- interested, please, please, please....give your input on -everything-!  The more each person puts into it, the more likely the story won't die out in week one, y'know?

miss Hysteria

I think that sounds great.  You're certainly right you'd need clients to keep it going, however.

Kitchen as the center makes sense.  I can't really think of other places, I'm totally on board with what you've out up :)

For the record, I'd be willing to play the 'reluctant heterosexual' you spoke of.

Hunter

*holds up a hand*  I'd be interested in taking a crack at it as a "client".

Greenthorn

Awesome Hunter.  You would be one of Mother's friends ;D

I'm going to just wait another day to see if anyone else pops in.  If not, I'll start contacting everyone through PM.

Aced

Greenthorn,

I'm willing to play either child or client, though I do believe I am your only boy child :) Also, I have no problems playing the reluctant heterosexual forced into homosexual situations!

Greenthorn

As a note:

I do want straight people also!! 

And the clients do not necessarily have to use the "children" in a sexual way.  Think...massages....forced foot worship....things like that too!

BigBuckBob

Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

ThornsofRose

Does basement = dungeon?!  *hopes!!!*

I'm not sure I could do the reluctant girl - unless there's a promise that she could be that IC without ever being given to a man?

Some Ideas
Oops

Aysleen

Still in need of any one in particular?  I'm thinking I might be game to play any one of the mentioned characters, though if a client, massages and sucking on my toes won't do it :S
Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

ThornsofRose

Some Ideas
Oops

Ket

I could totally play a 'child' on the higher end of the age spectrum, who, while still submissive, can be called upon to help 'break' the younger ones...
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Aced

Quote from: Ket on February 12, 2009, 05:31:18 PM
I could totally play a 'child' on the higher end of the age spectrum, who, while still submissive, can be called upon to help 'break' the younger ones...

THAT is an excellent idea in my opinion.

Midnight

I would like to play if I can?  The idea that came to mind while reading was a 'child' that doesn't quite see mummy dearest as the angel she wants them to see her as, yet is bound to one of the other 'children' somehow.  (Maybe an actual sibling?) I also see her as being rather reluctant to participate and am okay with non-con IC with m/f.

Able to fill any role that is needed, really.
IF I have an RP with you and you haven't heard form me in a while then please PM me.  I had a bad spell and lost track and now can't find my way again - I am keen to continue on with them though.Want to help make my Orgy-licious dreams come true?
Want to play too? check out my wish list!
No No's and Yes Yes!

Greenthorn

I'm sorry everyone...I was just informed that I am now unemployed...this idea is going on hold for awhile.