Mugen's Plucked & Pecked Plot's (2/6)

Started by Mugen, February 07, 2013, 03:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugen

Welcome~Welcome
Welcome to My little search plot thread. Feel free to PM me to discuss the plots (all are subject to change). I'm open minded to almost anything and if you can persuade me to do it Ill test the waters with you~
But here are just some of my favorite kinks and what not
>Water Sports
>Oviposition
>Fantasy
>Master/Slave
Anyway, hope you find my plot(s) amusing! PM me if your interested in anything you see here!

Your Gender Is ... ?
-Tomboy meets Tomgirl, both disguised as the opposite gender one is a princess the other a prince for kingdoms who don't have any next in line princess's or pince's. They happen to meet at a ball to find the 'princess' a prince. Where he meets his 'prince' a handsome tomboy who is popular with the ladies that night. The two instantly can spot the others true gender and they grow closer as years go by. Secretly exploring each others bodies and minds they fall in love and make a wonderful ruling court.
     Or
-Commonly mistaken as the other gender both characters have a pride in their ability to disguise as the opposite gender. Both are known as players each having above average looks, both somehow meet and instantly hit off. Both are suspicious about the others gender but decide to try and play each other. Sooner or later the secret is found out and both use it as black mail to get their way with the other.