Old School Fantasy Adventure Story seeks 3 females.

Started by ShadowOfHeaven, February 25, 2013, 04:16:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowOfHeaven

THE RED WORLD IS OLD

The King is dead. A hundred years of war have left the once beautiful and mighty Kingdom a ravaged and fragmented ruin of abandoned cities and deserted temples. The young are born atop the dead, the new is built upon the old, and all of the stories of yesterday have been forgotten. The beasts and creatures of the deep forest, long ago pushed from the edges of the Kingdom, are beginning to return. The strongholds scattered throughout the land have become isolated states upon themselves and the young and brave who dare to venture beyond their walls step into a world that is entirely changed from that their forefathers told them of.

I am searching for three female players for an old school adventure story in the vein of Conan The Barbarian, Princess of Mars, or Tarnsman Of Gor. The story will involve elements of adventure, romance, and survival and players should be comfortable with themes of rape and violence. The players and characters should be female and the characters bi-sexual and well-rounded as individuals, capable of combat without impenetrable personalities, nor entirely helpless and unable to handle stress. This is a story in which a relatively new character can grow into something greater than they began.

I am searching for three character archetypes.
1) fighter / protector
2) sympathetic / caretaker
3) manipulator / vixen

If you are interested in playing, simply say so.
A minimum of one post per day is appreciated.
Pass / fail based upon quality of writing.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=124957.msg5498498#msg5498498

please quote when responding to messages.
It makes my life much easier.