U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiverseDesires

banned for being always ready (it's nice to able to suprise you sometimes)
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Zelric Miras

Banned for not being always ready.

DiverseDesires

banned for landing on that assumption
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Zelric Miras

Banned for not proving I'm wrong, yet.

DiverseDesires

banned for wanting me to prove it in public

Zelric Miras

Banned for thinking I meant it in public

DiverseDesires

banned for showing everyone that being in public sprung to my mind so quickly

Zelric Miras

Banned for liking voyeurism

DiverseDesires

How can you ban someone on 'E' for not liking that!

You're banned!

Zelric Miras

Banned because I said liking.

DiverseDesires

banned for being so astute and noticing my second mistake tonight

Zelric Miras

Banned for making me keep an eye on you

DiverseDesires

banned for finding watching me a chore

Zelric Miras

Banned for thinking a pleasure is a chore

innHERendo

Banned for wanting to get rid of DiverseDesires
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Rog the Rake

Banned for having a pic with ABS that make woman's knees go weak (cause once your out of hear i will post that pick and get the weak knees)

Autumn52

banned for not thinking that you make my knees weak
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

innHERendo

banned for the thoughts you give me even when your not around.
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

MasterMischief

Banned for having an even number of posts.  Everyone knows odd is where it's at.

Dizzi

You're banned for being wrong.  even is where it's at.

thirteenhearts

Banned for needing help to choose your avatar!

Autumn52

Banned for not missing me like I have missed you
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Creshnagarine

Banned for missing others.
You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

Autumn52

banned for trying to break up with me in the break up thread

NeroTheCat

Band for playing with wolves instead of playing with me!