Maid Cafe (modern Tokyo, M/M, M/F, forced xdress, fembois, yaoi)

Started by Haibane, August 30, 2012, 05:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winds Of Lust

That's the idea ^^ I was hoping it would lead to some fun drama and/or conflict

Haibane

Perhaps you could reduce his time working there to just a month or less? I think after that time his attitude to women would have been forcibly changed so if you'd like to have that reluctance as a feature we need to have him as a much newer employee.

Visna

The customers are probably mostly kinky, old men. Figured some of them would have a fetish for a chubby maid.

Player Name: Visna
Character Name: Ogawa Shou
Nationality: Japanese
Is character an owner or a maid?: Maid
If maid, give 'working' name: Tomomi
If maid, state if recruited voluntarily or coerced: Voluntarily.
If maid, state how long working at the cafe: 4 months
Physical characteristics: Shou is relatively short, only adding to his plump appearance. He stands only at around five feet and five inches in height. He weight makes him appear rather chunky, but his lower curves are filled out to perfection. Since most of the men have no breasts to look towards, their eyes graze to the maid's behinds. In that department, Shou excels. His hair is long and black, but he normally has it done up in a bun for cultural taste. He is not very toned, but his skin is abnormally soft and without a blemish.
Has your maid had her breasts added/enhanced?: No, but he is willing to undergo surgery or implants if asked.
Personality: Shou has taken it upon himself to make others happy. His childhood was full of pain, so once his own pain began to feel relieved, he wanted to help others. His job as a maid allows many customers to feel satisfied with their service, but he also likes helping the new recruits feel more at home. He can relate to many of them, and so he treats them like a brother.
Background: Shou was born to a poor family in a bad district. His parents divorced, and his mother ended up eventually putting him up for adoption. An elderly couple adopted him, but they died not long afterwards. The foster home he was sent to was hellish. The foster parents treated him like an outcast due to his feminine looks and way of doing things. He lived in constant ridicule by all of the other children, and spent many nights in tears. Whenever he would get up the nerve to ask out a boy he had a crush on, they would laugh at him. When he was sixteen, he moved out as quickly as possible. He heard about the Maid Cafe and instantly wanted to join. He related quickly to Nishi, whom he began to look up to as a mother figure due to his own motherly nature. He is a very obedient worker and will always help the owners with anything they ask.
Sexual Preferences: Shou loves both men and women, although he prefers men. He is a switch, preferring to be dominated due to his more reserved nature and upbringing. He is always willing to treat another boy if they are more shy and reserved, but he is a gentle top. He rarely raises his voice to any of his lovers and friends.

Haibane

Hi Scarification. I’m delighted you have decided to jump in here and enter into something new for you. Well done! Unfortunately I cannot see Momoi working as a maid since the maids must serve the customers and be outgoing, bubbly, smiling, pretty, cheeky, playful and so on. A quiet, moody, morose or silent maid just isn’t going to work, even though it’s a persona he wears. Her appeal would be very limited and would bring an unwanted mood into the café.

99% of the time the maids will serve customers alone, so her chance to play the shadow in someone else’s light will almost never happen, plus many clients will only want one maid to attend to them, two would double the cost.

The Gothic Lolita idea doesn’t work well as the maid uniform the girls wear won’t be of that style. While he might wear such in private or off duty, that’s mostly not relevant to his maid duties.

I’m sorry to reject the character because I know this is new territory to you and I want you to play. Is there another type of personality you would be comfortable playing?

LeSane

Well my character could be a couple of types that could work.

Tsundere- Which is rather obvious personality role, but it could work. Some guys like that.

Covert Pervert-  What a mature and well-mannered young lady.  She's always smiling politely and simply radiates innocence.  Too bad you're unaware that the reason she's smiling is that she's imaging how hot the neighbor would look half naked and dipped in a vat of olive oil.  Haha, that's a slight exaggeration, of course.  Basically a CP is a character who has questionable or suggestive thoughts that you wouldn't expect them to have.  Sometimes they may, unintentionally, speak their thoughts or display small actions that insinuates they're a CP.  There seems to be two main types.   One is the straight-forward approach.  There's a sweet and seemingly innocent character who, for example, starts fantasizing right there in suggestive scenes.  The other type of CP is a character who's just simply more mature and smart enough to notice subtle themes among the other characters enough to draw suggestive conclusions themselves.

Aloof Ally - Since I don't watch many action-based animes, I don't run into too many aloof ally characters.  I'm not sure how popular this type of character really is, but I'll briefly describe them anyway. It doesn't look good for them when suddenly, out of no where, pops up someone who assists you in your time of need, either intentionally or accidentally.  But don't confuse that with them necessarily being on your side.  They might be, but they may also have their own agenda and helping you will in turn help them.

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Haibane

I'm going to be happy with most personalities as long as the person who works in the cafe with customers is happy, smiling, cheerful, cute, sexy, flirty, friendly, etc, etc. No bar or restaurant owner is going to hire someone who is cold and distant and quiet and moody, unless they are going for a special themed effect (I know there's an eatery in London where the staff insult the customers as part of a role-playing theme) but that isn't the case in this game.

So your boys personality can be anything that you will enjoy playing as long as his customer-facing personality is of a type a cafe owner would employ.

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Haibane

Quote from: Lady Temptress on September 07, 2012, 08:58:13 AM
May I join?
Of course. Please submit a character.

To everyone else I've been quiet the last couple of days because I'm working on a plan of the cafe and rest of the premises.

Kimera

Looks interesting and I am considering making a character. It appears there are plenty of maids though, so anything else you need? Customer or ...

Lady Temptress

Thank you Haibane. I'll post my character. do I post it here? Can you send a link of the Rp thread please. Thank you!
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Character Profile: Alina Morrison. Age: 22, hair: Red hair to her waist that is parted on the left side. Eyes: Emerald green.  Family: None. All deceased. alina loves to work as a Maid- Waitress. She is shy at times, but friendly, very happy, she is fairly pretty and her hobbies are dancing, singing and writting, hanging out with friends. ( Sorry, I'm drawing a blank here, so I will add to her profile later).
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Haibane

No IC thread yet, the game has not started.

Your maid is a boy, right? Can you use the character template on page 1 please?

Thanks.

EDIT: My sincerest apologies to everyone. As you can see things have been very quiet here and it has become patently obvious to me over the last few days that I am not going to have time to GM this game any time soon. My work is keeping me insanely busy and is mentally draining me in the evenings so that all I want to do is curl up with my hubby and do nothing. Other things are going on at home and with family that are mildly stressful as well and in this atmosphere I have neither the time nor the inspiration to push this project onwards.

I am sorry.

If anyone wishes to pick up the idea and take over from me I will offer that person all the support I can and relinquish the idea to them. I have both husband and wife characters completed and a part-finished floor plan of the business.

TheVariableX

Do the maids have to be ethnically Japanese?  I would enjoy playing a foreign exchange student coerced into working at the Maid Cafe.
NEW: I'm travelling and will be unavailable until about the 26nd
On/Off   Story Requests

Lycan Queen

I'd be interested in the story of a boy being kidnapped and forced to work in the cafe from the very beginning. The only thing that's stopping me is I'm not very good at using images for my characters. I often find that if I use someone else's image, I have a hard time thinking of the character as mine. Is an image mandatory?

Visna

If anybody is hoping to take over in place of Haibane, I'd love to help out as a co-moderator of sorts... Just PM me.

TwilightGemini

I'd like to see this come to fruition as well.

Despite my watching from the shadows instead of posting at all here, if nobody else wants to claim leadership soon, then I probably should.
Apologies & Absences (Updated 8/7/15 - Outdated.)

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.