Those words that are just plain fun to say.

Started by Inkidu, October 15, 2008, 11:13:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Solaine

“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Kalen

adventurer

"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21715.0

Happy an Nice

Quote from: adventurer on November 27, 2008, 02:02:56 AM
Voulez-vous coucher avec moi CE Soir?

I think it's C'est soir...

J'ai une cache-sexe.....

Transmogrify
Suppose the neutral angels were able to talk Yahweh and Lucifer- God and Satan, into settling out of court. Specifically, how would they divide the assets of their earthly kingdom? Would God be satisfied to take loaves and fishes .. allowing Satan the red-eye gravy, eighteen ounce New York steak, and buckets of chilled champagne? Would God really accept twice-a-month lovemaking for procreative purposes and give Satan the all-night, no-holds-barred, nasty "can't-get-enough-of-you," hot as hell fucks? Well? Would he?

adventurer

"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

Kalen

Quote from: Happy an Nice on November 27, 2008, 11:11:56 PM
I think it's C'est soir...

J'ai une cache-sexe.....

Transmogrify

It's definately CE soir.  That means this night, or tonight.  C'est soir means "It's night"

Of course, if you change the punctuation, you can give a whole new meaning...

Voulez vous coucher avec moi?  C'est soir!   (Would you like to sleep with me?  It's night!)

Solaine

“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Eleanor

Ons and Offs                                             Where there hell am I?UPDATED!
Plotness

Solaine

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Solaine

Kalen

Solaine

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Solaine

adventurer

(Plato)

Solaine