Lord Etorick Genji, at your service. [Male for Dominant Female]

Started by Etori, September 04, 2013, 09:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Etori

So I'm pretty sure I've been from the bowels of the internet and back again, searching various websites for the things that I desire. Of course, to my end I never really could find what I want. Then I stumbled upon this nifty little website, and thought I'd give it a try.

First off, an Introduction is called for.
I am Ethan, but my usual Roleplay persona is Lord Etorick Genji; A Human Necromancer who has lived for a few millennium, and has immense power. Although, I'm not opposed to playing other characters.

What I'm looking for is a Dominant Female roleplaying partner, one who knows how to play the part. I'm interested in a certain fetish play, known as Giantess/Macrophilia. I'd like to be the slave of a Giantess, one who forces me to worship her and all of her glory. I prefer to do a 3rd person, Anime style roleplay. I'm not opposed to real life roleplay, but I just like the art style of Anime.

Giantess Elf

I'm also interested in a roleplay based on the game 'Monster Girl Quest'. I absolutely adore the character Alice, and would love to find a partner who would be willing to portray the character for me. The story would be based on the two main characters (Alice and Luka) going on the quest to slay the Monster Lord. Along the way, various female monsters are met and Luka has to defeat them. Also during the quest, Alice and Luka take various breaks in the local Inn, where Alice proceeds to 'feed' and rape Luka. I'm not opposed to straying off the beaten path and do something completely different either.

Alice

Give me a PM if you're interested!