Google Searches For Incest, Age Gaps, and Kinky Females

Started by Google, September 28, 2013, 02:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Google

So I have a few active games right now but recently I have found myself craving some incest and age gaps that involve a father figure. Right now I am typing it out as I try to put what I want into words.

Father and Daughter always has a lot of potential for fun, be it the innocent and naive young lady who is being shown how to properly care for her daddy or the rebellious little slut who needs to be put in her place.

Or maybe an older next door neighbor, he has lived next to her for years, occasionally keeps an eye on her when he parents are out of town, but a week ago a storm blew down a tree on his side of the fence and now that it is gone he had an unobstructed view of her bedroom window... and she is putting on shows.

Of course an age gap the other way can be fun, new female teacher taken advantage of by a young male student.

Generally I am fond of darker plots, extreme kinks, Bondage, S&M, breeding, pregnancy, rape, kidnapping, drug use... really to many to list here so you can check out my O/O or if you PM me I do have an F list I can show you.

I am open to ideas of course, given that I don't have any really solid plots in mind right now I would love to hear from you and put together a plot... maybe a family where it is a family tradition for a young lady to be ushered into woman hood on her sixteenth birthday by an uncle... again just brainstorming.

Also been craving some M/F/F set ups... if you can play two females or know someone who could play with us then I would love to hear from you.

Well this has rambled long enough, PM me and lets see what we can cook up.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)