News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pick Wisely (F for M or F/F)

Started by PerfectPoison, February 26, 2016, 07:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PerfectPoison

Hello and welcome! This is, small and a little broken but still good. I'm Poison but you can generally call me whatever you'd like, within reason of course.

Poison Likes

So I'm looking for people, any people who want to play a game with me. I'm relatively new to the site but not to roleplaying so there's that. I've got one of those On again Off again threads around here somewhere but linking on my little tablet can be a nightmare. I'll get it into my signature eventually. I don't generally pre-plan plots however for the first time in forever I've got cravings. Yes, good things! Well perhaps good things. But I'm always open to suggestions!

Mafia-ish (MxF - smut heavy but can be easily balanced with plot)
She leads the Family. She is the one calling the shots and the one that runs her Crime Family with poise and elegance. He is loyal to her, his position can be whatever you'd like, practically worships her and is the first one to do her bidding. On the outside and in public she's the one calling the shots and in charge but once the day is over and doors shut to her private quarters the dynamics change and his untouchable Boss wants to have her power taken from her and to do his bidding.

In The Book (Can be either MxF or FxF - good balance of plot and smut...maybe more plot than smut? Up for debate)
They were inseparable (friends, siblings, which ever you prefer) from the moment they met as wee babies. They were like glue, where one went the other followed. They shared a special love for a book, a magical book that took them on grand adventures in the backyard. And then, one day, one of them was gone. Disappeared into thin air or so it seemed. The neighborhood searched and searched and the one left behind was devastated...until they opened the book and discovered where the other had gone. Trapped in the pages of the world. No one believed, claimed it was grief. So they read the book, helped the one trapped through the struggles. Everytime they finished and flipped it over the story had continued as the years passed. And then, one day the Remaining was pulled in.

Behind the Scenes (Can be either MxF or FxF)
She keeps him running behind everything. She's the P.A., the sword, the shield, the gun and everything in between. Whatever he needs her to be, she's there. Of course there are those who speculate that there is more but really, that's no one's business. However there have been cravings for more. He wants her to be more or maybe he needs her more than he realizes. After all, without her everything would fall apart. And this is the lovely lady that I've decided to use for our BAMF P.A. Of course if you recognize her character and want to play something in the cannon then we can discus that. I personally love Anthea
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Back Again (MxF or FxF - looking for a slow-build, slice of life, good balance of plot and smut) - craving
Best friends as children, closer than anything. But then one got sick and needed a special medical procedure in order to be well again. There were no donors available except one, the best friend. So they gave up something special, one of their senses - decided on between the players, in order for their friend to be whole again. The friendship was strong until the special sick friend moved away. Years later they've come out on top wealth/fame/etc/what have you, and they've forgotten that this success is because someone gave them something special. Now they've come back to their hometown for one reason or another and rediscover the friend they'd forgotten all about. But things may not be so easy with the return.

Snake Pit (Can be either - slow-build, fantasy, balanced)
We know the story of Medusa and her curse. We know what happened and that she was beheaded. But what if she wasn't? Medusa lives in her isolated temple surrounded by her visitors, people who came but never left. However the curse can be tampered with. There are special wrappings that turn Medusa back into the woman she was, so long as her eyes stay covered. Someone has come to Medusa's temple; maybe they need her ability or want to make her an ally, maybe they're curious to see the monster she's become and who she once was, perhaps it's just a traveler who got lost...

Killer Takes All (Can be either - more gritty, darker, psychological-ish, I don't know what I'm saying...this one is a new train of ideas)
There is a serial killer on the loose and everyone is in a state. The police force don't know anything about this person and none of the victims have anything in common. The only thing linking them is the calling card. The latest kill is different though, because there was a witness. A witness who escaped and managed to make it to the safety of the police. One of the officers is charged with taking care of this witness until protective services can be arranged.
This one is clearly open to many things that can be hashed out between us.

Summer Retreat (Either - balanced plot and smut, slow-build, not instant friendship type thing)
Briar Lodge is an adult only camp hidden in the seclusion of the forest near the foot of a mountain and features it's own lake. It's a place where people can go to escape daily life or be introduced to things they'd never done before. MC is there during the summer months working as one of the guides as well as a peacekeeper, because adults can be childish. YC is there for any reason you'd like, maybe they are another worker at the camp, maybe they are escaping the real world, maybe it's something darker. The two are, for one reason or another, forced to share a small two-bedroom cabin and neither are pleased about this development. Where it goes from there is up to us. I see this one starting out as possibly a lot of animosity toward each other that builds and changes as the summer moves on.

Would You Kindly? (Either - balanced plot and smut, very open)
No really, I won't and we aren't playing with mind control. I've got an odd craving for something set in a pre-revolt Rapture. Back when it's still shiny and new. For those who aren't familiar with what the city of Rapture is, I suggest you do some basic research. This is just a random idea that's up for extreme interpretation and we can come up with things.

Raiding Team (MxF - balanced plot and smut)
Nathan Drake and Lara Croft, two of the most well known Tomb Explorers and treasure hunters. And now, they've teamed up to find something new and exciting. But while working together they also find themselves drawn to each other and their understanding of the old forgotten world. I'd like this to be before Elena or in a setting where there was no marriage and they've split. I don't want cheating/infidelity in this.
Please be familiar with the games and the characters before contacting me about this.

Experiment Gone Wrong (FxF - mostly smut but can be changed to MxF...we'll talk)
Poison Ivy is a master manipulator of plants and shes come up with something new. A pheromone that induces a high sexual need in the subject. And Ivy decides to use none other than her dear...friend...Harley Quinn. However, she doesn't anticipate Harley getting free and turning her lust on Ivy. And there is nothing stopping her from using Ivy how she pleases.
For this one I would play Poison Ivy and my partner would play whomever.

Anything we can do involving Skyrim would be fun. I'm kinda on a Skyrim kick...

It'll be updated and changed as things progress. Like I said previously though, please feel free to give me some other ideas. If you've got cravings then let me know. Maybe I'll like your plot better than mine...it happens.

PerfectPoison

Added a new plot and a photo this time. I'm slowly learning...been gone a long while.

PerfectPoison

PerfectPoison

I'm a terribly scatter-brained person

PerfectPoison

Added 'Snake Pit'
8/26/16

Added Killer Takes All
8/27/2016

PerfectPoison

Added new plot 'Summer Retreat'
8/30/16

PerfectPoison

Added a new semi-plot thing...Would You Kindly

And Raiding Team
9/2/16

PerfectPoison

Added new plot:

Experiment Gone Wrong - 9/4/2016

Should be everything I can come up with...I'm out of ideas.