The Wolf's requests.

Started by Wolf O Donnel, November 05, 2018, 06:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf O Donnel

Wow its been so long since I've done this but, here goes nothing I suppose....

I will start by just saying this list is only three ideas. I have LOADS of ideas I'd like to try, some story based some pure smut and sex based. Let me know if you would like to know any involving certain characters etc, an idea may not be posted here but I may have an idea in my head if you're interested in anything PM or reply here.

OK.... Background into to start. At the moment I have NOTHING and I mean NOTHING going on in my life at the moment and need something to keep myself occupied a little bit. I have been away for a while and I'm hoping to get back into things again as I have always loved this site. I am willing to do pretty much anything, nothing is off limits with me. Plus as you can see i can write for ever. But I digress, you dont want to know my life story you want to know my RP requests.

The following ideas are more story based.

My first idea is as follows

The Neko queen.

While out hunting one day a warrior prince spots a Neko. He had been taught that these creatures had all been wiped out and when they were around they were slaves. Thinking nothing of it he returns home to his father's castle. The next day is his birthday and he discovers the same Neko lying at he foot of his bed curled up, sleeping happily, unaware of her surroundings. Now with this one there will be smaller part to be played, maids, other warriors etc but I am more than willing to cover them (I'm also willing to pass them on if so desired.) To begin with it will just be the main Hero and the Neko. This can either be done in such a way that the heir is evil to her and treats her as a servant or he can be nice to her and tries to release her. Things like this can be discussed beforehand.

Main idea Two

A different type of pokemon adventure.

This I tried to start last time but due to unforseen circumstances I had to disappear before we got very far. There are many combinations for this. Myself and whomever could both be trainers, one could be a trainer the other the pokemon (yes eventually the pokemon will be speak English.) The basic idea is that it will be a journey through Kanto, then Jhoto and so on. The battles are the main difference here. For example. A tackle attack would involve the tackle and then genitals being rubbed together. The winner isn't just whoever is still standing but if their opponent orgasms first they lose that way as well. Another example is Lick. Rather than just a lick, the pokemon licks either their opponents crotch or their ass. Whichever the pokemon wants to. I have also come up with a Team (like Team Rocket) to add a little bit of mystery to the rp.

Main Idea Three

This one is a little bit more..... Out there.... If you know the video games Dynasty warriors or Samurai warriors then you may like the idea of this one, at least I do.
We would both play warriors who join one of the rulers from either of the games, and things go from there. There would be a lot of action and a lot of battles, but with big battles come long relaxation times.

Main Idea Four.

YC discovers a wolf living in the town / city where they live. The wolf is completely emaciated and close to death. Being the caring person they are they take the wolf in and nurse it back to health.
This is a simple beginning to an RP that could go several ways including a relationship between YC and the wolf. The wolf could end up staying with YC that long he learns to speak and eventually becomes an Anthro. I have other plot ideas for this as well not just these two.

There is always room for adjustments if it is requested I do not mind. As long as the main things stay true to the initial idea I am happy.

As stated above I haven't got a lot going on in my life at the moment and I always have my phone with me so a reply will never be far away. Unfortunately I cannot control the moments when I disappear again. Hopefully it shouldn't be for a long time now, either way if you have read through all this firstly.

Thank you I'm quite shocked, i wasnt expecting anyone to read through the entire thing.

Thank you again and as i said above you can reply here or PM me, I am happy with either.

I look forward to talking to you and getting things started.

Wolf O Donnel

Updated with a fourth big Idea and a little tidy up.

Wolfgang the dragon

I am down for some pokemon fun.  Let's play wolf.

Wolf O Donnel

I've sent a PM to you, let's hammer out the details ;)