A Song of Witchcraft and Wizardry: A Clash of Founders

Started by Primarch, April 24, 2013, 07:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenyx

lol i have that pic from my searches today *grins* i liked her too... :D ok then got the girl... now to see what happens :)
♪ But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me ♪

O/O

Red Offerings

Haha! Cool. Yeah, I'll make a profile once some others say they'll join.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

phoenyx

heheh I also have Her in Traditional Navajo garb as well... :P

O/O

Red Offerings

Hm, she's ok. I guess it'd depend on what tribe you want her from.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

phoenyx

yeah, the one you pointed out can be more generic, meaning from just about any tribe. plus i like the fact that she seems to have a wild, unpredictableness about her... where as the Navajo seems more meek/mellow/something like.... think i'm going to go with your find. she fits my ideas better :P

O/O

Red Offerings

sansa

O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Red Offerings

phoenyx

O/O

Red Offerings

Primarch

I've put into the OP which of the Founders are open/taken (currently all are open).

phoenyx

cool. to "set-in-stone" for my tastes though... *shrugs*

O/O