News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

I<3 Wicca for making me giggle more
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Wicca for being a sleepy head :P
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Skadii

I <3 Insanity for being wide awake! :)

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Cole for keeping me awake ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

wiccaangel311

I <3 insanity for being here on E!

Skadii

I <3 wicca for being here on E too!

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Cole cause she's hot and wet and sexy and sweet and naughty and playful and... oops, this might take a while!
Moments of Sanity

Skadii

I <3 Insanity for knowing how to make me all of these things!

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Cole for being a generous liar :P
Moments of Sanity

Breathless Intent

I <3 Insanity for being my favorite dance partner.

wiccaangel311

I <3 Breathless for being so sweet

Skadii

I <3 Wicca for being so sexy in fur! :)

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Cole cause she's super sensual!
Moments of Sanity

Mr Bigglesworth

(Sorry Insanity)

I <3 Cole because she <3 me.

wiccaangel311

I <3 Insanity because Mr.B was mean and didn't   :P

Insanityenviesme

lol.. I <3 Wicca for being such a sweetheart!
Moments of Sanity

wiccaangel311

I <3 insanity for thinking i am sweet

Insanityenviesme

I'd <3 Wicca, if she'd prove just how sweet she really is ;)
Moments of Sanity

wiccaangel311

*blushses*
I <3 Insanity for making me not know what to say next

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Wicca for thinking I want her to say anything ;)
Moments of Sanity

wiccaangel311

i <3 Insanity for being deliciously evil

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Wicca for finding my evil alluring
Moments of Sanity

wiccaangel311

I <3 Insanity because everything about him is alluring

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Wicca for the very same reason!
Moments of Sanity